[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sleeper Defenses for week 15?

Jackass

I don't like my matchup this week and am thinking of hitting the wire.

Does anyone have thoughts on either:

Seattle (Home vs. Tampa Bay)

Houston (@ St. Louis)

Others that might be available?

houston might be a good choice. what other def's are on waivers?

I'm with you on this, I have Pittsburgh who has done nothing for me. I picked up Seattle last week for this week and was pretty confident, but they were horrible last week. With that said they should be different this week @ HOME vs TB, but now I am starting to wonder if Hou is the way to go. I am going to keep an eye on this.

I have both Dallas and NO and picked up Seattle for this week. Go back through the year and look at Seattles best defensive games. EVERY TIME they played another crappy team at HOME they always stayed in double digits for fantasy points. Seattle isn't very good but Tampa is a disaster. Seattle at home is always a different ball club. I'm going to give them a go this week.

I am in a similar situation. I have NO defense which has been outstanding but I don't like the matchup this week. I initially picked up Seattle but then changed my mind and switched it to Denver; luckily they were available in my league. I think Seattle is a good choice, Tampa sucks, especially in a cold climate road environment.

I don't like my matchup this week and am thinking of hitting the wire.

Does anyone have thoughts on either:

Seattle (Home vs. Tampa Bay)

Houston (@ St. Louis)

Others that might be available?

I like Houston better. St Louis is awful at home or on the road. Houston will get way up on them forcing them to throw many many ints!!

I like Houston better. St Louis is awful at home or on the road. Houston will get way up on them forcing them to throw many many ints!!

I like Houston. The Titans saved my playoffs by putting up huge numbers vs the Rams this past weekend. I expect the Texans will do the same this week vs STL.