[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some RB assistance

BearBroncos

Yes, yes..... I'm a RB pimp!

I need to start 3 of these. No PPR league.

DWill v MIN

Ganther v NYG

PT v DAL

Hightower @ DET

B Wells @ DET

Greene v ATL

Jennings v KAN

I think I'm going to for sure start Wells against a horrid run defense of Detriot but then I'm kind of in a conudrum. I have always started DWill and he has been a stud for me accept the last 3 weeks only getting me 5, 0 and 9 FFP's and playing against a 4th rank rush defense this week, I just don't know. Granted, with MIN locking up a playoff spot, they might start resting up some starters but risky.

Jennings looked good against a tough rush defense in the Steelers but was that just an apparition?

Also, PT has been pretty solid but not a big points getter with MB taking TD's aways but PT getting the majority of the production. He's solid for 10 points week in and week out.

I'll never start Greene with TJ in the mix but holding him for next year in our keeper league.

TH, well, I think he is close to being done and his thumb injury was pretty apparent last night.

I appreciate any and all in put. 1 game away from the big show!

Yes, yes..... I'm a RB pimp!

I need to start 3 of these. No PPR league.

DWill v MIN

Ganther v NYG

PT v DAL

Hightower @ DET

B Wells @ DET

Greene v ATL

Jennings v KAN

I think I'm going to for sure start Wells against a horrid run defense of Detriot but then I'm kind of in a conudrum. I have always started DWill and he has been a stud for me accept the last 3 weeks only getting me 5, 0 and 9 FFP's and playing against a 4th rank rush defense this week, I just don't know. Granted, with MIN locking up a playoff spot, they might start resting up some starters but risky.

Jennings looked good against a tough rush defense in the Steelers but was that just an apparition?

Also, PT has been pretty solid but not a big points getter with MB taking TD's aways but PT getting the majority of the production. He's solid for 10 points week in and week out.

I'll never start Greene with TJ in the mix but holding him for next year in our keeper league.

TH, well, I think he is close to being done and his thumb injury was pretty apparent last night.

I appreciate any and all in put. 1 game away from the big show!

thanks for answering my question.

Understand about your DWill concerns but you've got to start 'em.

My other two would P Thomas (I think this game will be a shoot out) and

Beanie

The Jennings situation has me nervous. First it is Clev. second is this talk of an expanded roll for Cribbs. To many questions and with a steady PT maybe not worth the risk.