[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is KC bad enough to play two Browns?

rvbigtown

My rb situation is: Tomlinson, Barber, Thomas - Do I pick up Jennings and pair him up with Tomlinson or Thomas?

My 3rd wr is Jennings or Breaston: Do I pick up Cribbs and play him ahead of Jennings or Breaston?

Third question is: Who do you start McNabb or Smith?

Thanks and I'll be happy to give my .02 on any of your questions.

I just picked up Jennings myself, not sure just yet if I'm going to play him. I would consider playing him with LT and Thomas.

Fitz could be hurt so you would have to wait on that for Breaston. I would possibly take a chance on Cribbs, even more so if you get return yards.

Play McNabb

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311782

I like Jennings this week. Harrison hasn't produced and Jennings did well against a stout rush defense. Cribbs on the other hand, I don't think he will have the production he has last week. I honestly expect Cleveland to run all over KC though.

Your 3rd question needs to be MCnabb. He's on fire and will continue while fighting for a playoff position.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311770

Edited by BearBroncos

My rb situation is: Tomlinson, Barber, Thomas - Do I pick up Jennings and pair him up with Tomlinson or Thomas?

My 3rd wr is Jennings or Breaston: Do I pick up Cribbs and play him ahead of Jennings or Breaston?

Third question is: Who do you start McNabb or Smith?

Thanks and I'll be happy to give my .02 on any of your questions.

Thanks fellas - I think I'm gonna pass on Jennings and stick with LT and PT........gonna wait and see what happens with L Fitz.......if he is out go with Breaston..........if L Fitz plays I'll be weighing the Greg Jennings vs. Cribbs play......Cribbs getting 6 or more touches in the wildcat against KC is enticing.

Jusr a thought I am running around in my head...Cribbs at QB,,,,RB...WR...That is alot of plays, esp since they play KC. I picked both of them up and considered their DEF too...but passed on that one. I have LT and have to play Cribbs as a WR. Thinking of sitting Driver for Cribbs...any thoughts? MY answer to you is I like Cribbs!!

I like Jennings this week. Harrison hasn't produced and Jennings did well against a stout rush defense. Cribbs on the other hand, I don't think he will have the production he has last week. I honestly expect Cleveland to run all over KC though.

Your 3rd question needs to be MCnabb. He's on fire and will continue while fighting for a playoff position.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311770

sorry but Harrison has produced as recently as two weeks ago ... against Chargers when he ran for 35 yards and caught 7 passes for 62 yards and 2 td's ...in that game Jennings did nothing

Throw in what Cribbs did last week and the fact that there is talk already of converting cribbs to RB , and i dont think its anywhere a lock that Jennings runs wild this week and gets enough carries to produce what many think will be a great game

I think alot of people are jumping on his bandwagon after game vs steelers but i am not sure that is as sound as it looks

sorry but Harrison has produced as recently as two weeks ago ... against Chargers when he ran for 35 yards and caught 7 passes for 62 yards and 2 td's ...in that game Jennings did nothing

Throw in what Cribbs did last week and the fact that there is talk already of converting cribbs to RB , and i dont think its anywhere a lock that Jennings runs wild this week and gets enough carries to produce what many think will be a great game

I think alot of people are jumping on his bandwagon after game vs steelers but i am not sure that is as sound as it looks

I thought I had this figured out but still remain confused.

Unless Fitz is out I've pretty much decided to roll with Cribbs as wr3 over G Jennings and S Breaston.

However, the rb picture remains a point of anxiety. My gut tells me stick with LT and P Thomas but the matchups and now the Projections/Predictions say that Foster or C Jennings are better plays. Since I'm going with Jennings I won't be going with Jennings. ( no way am I going with two Browns) However, Julius Jones is available. Do I stick with P Thomas or roll with Foster or Jones?

I know the dilema you have, I am going thru it too.

I picked up Jennings this week too and was looking at Cribbs, but playing 2 out of the same backfield in the playoffs is risky.

you mentioned Julius is availableon your WW. Seatle plays the lowly Tampa Bay Bucs. Both Julius and Forsett are good plays I think, seattles at home. The bucs can't stop my grandma. :wacko: Jennings and Julius or Forsett could be interesting. The other thing unfortunately you have to worry about with P Thomas. is Dallas's def. is pretty good against the run. and If the saints get up early, they could rest P Thomas and run with Bush the whole 2nd half. would suck if you were playing Thomas and he only plays half a game. good luck. I need help with my dilema also, on this same page title (DROOLING OVER MATCHUPS)