[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Money League Playoffs

jkelly17

This is my set lineup for the first round of playoffs:

QB - Brees

RB - MJD, Benson

WR - Ochocinco

TE - Finley

K - Hartley

DEF - Texans

Now who should I start at my other WR spot and flex spot?

Hines Ward, Percy Harvin, Quinton Ganther, Chris Jennings (Arian Foster, Caddy, and Cribbs are available on WW)

Thanks in advance.

If they were mine , I would pick Harvin and Jennings.

reasons,

1.they are playing rather easy defenses

2. ward is going against the packers, a top defense in fantasy right now.

3. I think Ganther has 2 tough weeks (defenses) coming even if he is the featured back and won't put up the numbers he did last week even.

4. Foster is soooo tempting, But everyone is excited because of what the coach said he MIGHT do. Foster has been on the bench all season for a reason. he could just be saying that to mess with the other team. SO your taking a chance choosing Foster that he may not get many touches. But it could be a gamble that pays off too. But Scarey to Gamble in the playoffs.

5. I think these above are better choices than caddy and cribbs.

good luck, I could use your thoughts too I have a link in this same page titled( DROOLING OVER MATCHUPS) Tell me what you think. good luck in your game

it is not ppr...and thanks taz, but would they put woodson on holmes or ward? i feel like whoever doesnt have woodson covering him will have a big game.

Big Ben will be on his back, he takes to many sacks!

I like what I am hearing about Cribbs and getting more touches. I am leaning towards him for the bonus points as RB=TD. But I don't think I would go with both Jennings and Cribbs, again (who else is going to score points?) I haven't made up my mind yet!!!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311956

Jennings or Cribbs and Harvin would my choice.