[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bengals afc north champs

buddahj

:wacko:

ugly win, but a sweet day!!! the pants are 3-0 baby. great to see all the bengals fans dancing in the stands and on their way out of the stadium after the game. just pure joy for fans who have been through hell with this team. nice to have this moment and nice to not have the division hanging on the outcome of next week.

let's get that #3 seed!!!

I just hope the Bengals can find some passion again. The season has been such a roller coaster of emotion. highs: 6-0 in the division, lows: two deaths in the family.... They look tired and primed for a one and done playoff run.

As an aside, who do you think is having more fun ... Housh or Ochocinco?

:wacko:

I said it when he left (before we had any idea how the Bengals would do this year), I'll say it again........TJ, although a great player on game-day, was part of the problem, not part of the solution. The Bengals are better this year then they would have been had they franchised TJ.

Don't get me wrong, I thought he was a serious bad-ass on game day (which is important). But he was not having any part of improving the mentality of this team. Say all you want about talent, but it is the improvement int he mentality of this team that has contributed as much as anything else to the Cats winning the division.

Edited by Bengal Mania