[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rose Bowl Thread

darin3

I think OSU has an outside chance to win today, but Oregon has a ton of athletes and there won't be any weather issues in sunny SoCal. :D

A buddy of mine put a little 2-game parlay in for me (Ducks -4.5 and Florida -13) so I'll be rooting for Oregon big time!

Quack quack! :wacko:

I think OSU has an outside chance to win today, but Oregon has a ton of athletes and there won't be any weather issues in sunny SoCal. :D

A buddy of mine put a little 2-game parlay in for me (Ducks -4.5 and Florida -13) so I'll be rooting for Oregon big time!

Quack quack! :wacko:

He musta got the Ducks late. Think it opened at -3; seeing it at -5 right now. Surpised to it keep going up with all the folks in Buckeye nation.

I putta couple matchsticks on the Ducks at -4.

The slow Big Ten Champion Ohio State team made Oregon look pretty slow on that opening drive. Now for the match up we've been waiting for. Oregon's offense vs Ohio State's defense

:wacko: Stanzi healthy the Hawks pound the Ducks...there i said it and feel better :D

Big 4th down conversion.

Huge indeed. And good on Oregon for quickly snapping the next play off just in case. Looks like there may have been a bobble but would have been tough to overturn.

The thing I always like about the Rose Bowl is the way the game looks on TV. The field is always perfect, the numbers and end zones are always painted perfect, the cameras and production are always top notch.

For sure. Always a great game. That area up in Pasadena is gorgeous and the weather seems to always be great on New Year's Day for the Rose Parade and subsequent Rose Bowl game.

---

Also, the "duck wings" on the shoulders of the Ducks' uniforms: cool or not cool? I vote for cool. :wacko:

I'm currently wearing my lime green capris + lighter green shirt with my yellow sweatshirt :D

Sorry to hear. Did someone steal your laundry?

:wacko:

Nice INT toss w/a WR wide open Pryor. Like I said, OSU will live or die w/his game today. (tip: pass less, run more)

That was a big time miss about wrapped this one up for OSU. So much for the Ducks wiping the floor with the Buckeyes as predicted by many.

Well I mean, the Big Ten is down. They don't have any good athletes, and no speed. SEC and Pac 10 passed them by and they'll NEVER EVER be back. That's what I've been hearing for 2 years now since that Florida-Ohio State National title game, and I've said, college football is as cyclical as it gets, and anyone who has suggested otherwise over the past couple years must have watched their first game on that January day in 2007.