[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Left and right united in opposition to controversial SCOTUS decision

buddahj

That is now, not then. Prior to the interview fiasco she gave McCain his only real spark in the campaign. It looked as though the for a minute she was going to help McCain actually win. Then she had a couple of bad interviews with Gibson and Couric and and it went down hill from there. The more people got to know her the less they liked her. The same can now be said about Obama as well. Have you looked at his latest polling data?

That is now, not then. Prior to the interview fiasco she gave McCain his only real spark in the campaign. It looked as though the for a minute she was going to help McCain actually win. Then she had a couple of bad interviews with Gibson and Couric and and it went down hill from there. The more people got to know her the less they liked her. The same can now be said about Obama as well. Have you looked at his latest polling data?

Yeah for a minute until she started talking and blew his chances.

That is now, not then. Prior to the interview fiasco she gave McCain his only real spark in the campaign. It looked as though the for a minute she was going to help McCain actually win. Then she had a couple of bad interviews with Gibson and Couric and and it went down hill from there. The more people got to know her the less they liked her.

I don't know if they liked her less, so much as realized that her intellect was going to be a problem. Otherwise this is a pretty accurate statement. She sparked the campaign until she fell apart when speaking.

Please feel free to point out any other time/event that gave McCain's a boost of energy during his entire campaign?

I'll do this after you point out the key factors that resulted in the Indianapols Colts leading the Saints for the entirety of Superbowl XLIV.

Edited by bushwacked

I'll do this after you point out the key factors that resulted in the Indianapols Colts leading the Saints for the entirety of Superbowl XLIV.

Pretty much along the lines of what I thought your reply would be (an evasive non-answer). Well done Sir! :wacko:

You're asking me to comment on something that didn't actually happen. Mission accomplished I guess. :wacko:

So when McCain picked Palin as his runningmate, his campaign did not receive a boost in energy/support? Is that your position?

You know what... let's just drop it. You aren't capable of seeing past your own liberal storyline. And I don't really care to try to convince you of the truth. Have a good weekend bushy! :D:D

So when McCain picked Palin as his runningmate, his campaign did not receive a boost in energy/support? Is that your position?

Jeebus....no it isn't. Everyone who has weighed in, except you, has stated Palin gave McCain an immediate bounce in the polls but then she quickly became a hindrance to the campaign. You know, like downing a cup of sugar and being full of energy for 15-20 minutes.

Your claim that she helped McCain through the entire campaign is a flat out inaccurate statement and I've been pretty civil while you keep inferring I'm being the chivesy one with the political spin.

Edited by bushwacked

Jeebus....no it isn't. Everyone who has weighed in, except you, has stated Plain gave McCain an immediate bounce in the polls but then she quickly became a hindrance to the campaign. You know, like downing a cup of sugar and being full of energy for 15-20 minutes.

Your claim that she helped McCain through the entire campaign is a flat out inaccurate statement and I've been pretty civil while you keep inferring I'm being the chivesy one with the political spin.

Maybe you should go back and reread Savage's post, :wacko:.

My reading comprehension skills probably aren't up to Huddle standards, but it's pretty clear to me that Savage was saying naming Palin as a running mate was the only large infusion of energy McCain received during his entire campaign. I do not believe Savage ever inferred that the boost lasted for the entire campaign.

Maybe you should go back and reread Savage's post, :D.

My reading comprehension skills probably aren't up to Huddle standards, but it's pretty clear to me that Savage was saying naming Palin as a running mate was the only large infusion of energy McCain received during his entire campaign. I do not believe Savage ever inferred that the boost lasted for the entire campaign.

Please feel free to point out any other time/event that gave McCain's a boost of energy during his entire campaign?

So maybe he is saying potato and I'm saying potatoe; ....and apparently I don't disagree with him and just interpreted incorrectly. :wacko:

It's obvious Palin gave McCain a short term boost, my apologies SB.

Edited by bushwacked

Maybe you should go back and reread Savage's post, :D.

Precisely what I was saying.

So maybe he is saying potato and I'm saying potatoe; ....and apparently I don't disagree with him and just interpreted incorrectly. :wacko:

It's obvious Palin gave McCain a short term boost, my apologies SB.

Accepted... it's all good bushy. :D