[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

14-Year-Old Indicted On Rape, Kidnapping Charges

buddahj

HAMILTON --

A 14-year-old boy has been indicted on nine charges, including three counts of rape.

The case against Alex Ramirez was transferred to adult court last month at the request of prosecutors.

Ramirez is accused of breaking into a 64-year-old woman's trailer in Liberty Township, beating and raping her, abducting her and forcing her to withdraw money from ATMs.

On Wednesday, the grand jury indicted Ramirez on three counts of rape, two counts of kidnapping and one count each of aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery, felonious assault and tampering with evidence.

Ramirez is being held on $1 million bond.

:wacko: I hope they throw the book @ him. This is one screwed up kid.

Edited by buddahj

:wacko: I hope they throw the book @ him. This is one screwed up kid.

let's just go ahead and execute this one. I honestly don't see where this will end up being anything other than a long time burden on the the state and the general public. F_ck rehabilitation for chit like this!