[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phoenix Suns

Shorttynaz

What a hell of a run they've had so far in this year's playoff's. Every game there's been a new hero!

*!*!* ATTENTION SPURS FANS *!*!*

Please head towards the exit that reads 0-3. Thank you, and better luck next year!

unreal W for the Suns and Goran was simply out of his mind, it was one of the best 4th quarter performances in a playoff game - ever

according to Elias.......his 26 points in 17 minutes of action were the most points scored by a player who played fewer than 20 minutes in a postseason game in the shot-clock era.

Peeps here are goin Suns- crazy right now - bring on da Lakers

unreal W for the Suns and Goran was simply out of his mind, it was one of the best 4th quarter performances in a playoff game - ever

according to Elias.......his 26 points in 17 minutes of action were the most points scored by a player who played fewer than 20 minutes in a postseason game in the shot-clock era.

Peeps here are goin Suns- crazy right now - bring on da Lakers

I will be pulling for the Suns big-time... Probably more than I've pulled for a team in a series since my Wolves made the playoffs (and that's been a while). :wacko: Feels like 10 years, although I know it's only been about six years or so since they pushed the Lakers to six games in back-to-back seasons.

The ironic thing is, before Minnesota had a franchise, I was a big-time Lakers fan. Had more to do with the players than the team, though... Watching the Magic/Kareem/Worthy/Scott/Cooper/Rambis era was quite a bit different than Kobe/Shaq, or Kobe/Gasol/Artest, etc.

The ironic thing is, before Minnesota had a franchise, I was a big-time Lakers fan. Had more to do with the players than the team, though... Watching the Magic/Kareem/Worthy/Scott/Cooper/Rambis era was quite a bit different than Kobe/Shaq, or Kobe/Gasol/Artest, etc.

Ironic that the Lakers were originally in Minnesota.

I originally was for sure the Lakers were going to come out of the West, but if I had to put money on it now the Suns are just to hot!!

Not according to a majority of the Flaker fans out there. If you ask them (again in general - other message boards), the Flakers have already punched their ticket to the Finals and Kobe has already got his 5th ring.

Cant wait for this series. I think the Suns have just began to start to surprise people who didn't give them a chance or don't follow them on a regular basis. Last night on Inside the NBA, Kenny Smith apologized to the Suns as he said that he didn't give them the slightest chance against the Spurs, and the biggest Suns hater out there - Charles Barkley - has officially jumped on the Suns bandwagon. He (Barkley) has been most impressed with the depth and play of the bench, as well as the defense of all things that the Suns are playing.

It's AMAZING the things that the Suns are able to accomplish when Tim Donaghy doesn't have David Stern in his ear coaching him on how to call these games!

Lets Go Suns!!

• 3 weeks later...

How about that bench? Played better than the Lakers starters!!!

Haven't heard from too many Laker fans today (not here - but any board). The Suns looked like they wanted it last night - Lakers looked like they already packed it in, except for Kobe. If only the Suns can steal the game 5 tomorrow night in LA.

How about that bench? Played better than the Lakers starters!!!

Haven't heard from too many Laker fans today (not here - but any board). The Suns looked like they wanted it last night - Lakers looked like they already packed it in, except for Kobe. If only the Suns can steal the game 5 tomorrow night in LA.

If only...:praying: