[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pitching aficionados

SLAYER

first tune in Sat nite for a Halladay vs J. Johnson should be a good one to wet you appetite for the main dish Mon. Memorial Day has Lincecum vs Jimenez the top 2 CY candidates at the moment. Should be a good quick game, can't wait.

Both nationally televised? I have nothing going on this weekend. :wacko:

No you need MLB channel or the baseball package, slight chance ESPN will carry the SF/Col game, but then you got to put up with Morgan.

No you need MLB channel or the baseball package, slight chance ESPN will carry the SF/Col game, but then you got to put up with Morgan.

I have the MLB channel, not the package.

first tune in Sat nite for a Halladay vs J. Johnson should be a good one to wet you appetite for the main dish Mon. Memorial Day has Lincecum vs Jimenez the top 2 CY candidates at the moment. Should be a good quick game, can't wait.

jimenez just threw another 8 scoreless last night to get to 9-1. era now 0.88. guy is simply in another world right now. :wacko:

Would someone please remind Lincecum he's supposed to be a Cy Young candidate? :wacko:

Oh come on Billy, the guy has been pretty much lights out for his career...give him some slack! :tup:

see I wouldn't lie to you. I hope some people caught the perfect game thrown by Halladay. The only run of the game was a 3 base error by Maybin as Johnson was outstanding also.

Now for the Jimenez/Lincecum game Monday.

:wacko: Congrats Doc

see I wouldn't lie to you. I hope some people caught the perfect game thrown by Halladay. The only run of the game was a 3 base error by Maybin as Johnson was outstanding also.

Now for the Jimenez/Lincecum game Monday.

:wacko: Congrats Doc

If ever a guy deserved to pitch a PG, it's Halladay.