Bold Prediction Time

MikesVikes

Ryan Matthews will be a 1000 yd rusher this year.

I was going to write this too, but I don't think that's a bold enough prediction. In the Chargers offense 1000 yards rushing is very doable. I think a bold prediction would be 1500 yards rushing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People will get sick of me reminding them all season long how I was right about Jerome Harrison when I spent the preseason pimping him like nobodys business.

I've always liked Jerome Harrison...

but umm...

Jeremy Maclin will have a better fantasy season than DeSean Jackson

I've always liked Jerome Harrison...

but umm...

Jeremy Maclin will have a better fantasy season than DeSean Jackson

I'm real high on Maclin too. I have him in dynasty. It will be interesting to see if Kolb prefers one or the other.

I was going to write this too, but I don't think that's a bold enough prediction. In the Chargers offense 1000 yards rushing is very doable. I think a bold prediction would be 1500 yards rushing.

Yeah, I think 1000 yards would actually be a bit of a disappointment from my perspective too. I am expecting greatness from Matthews right out of the gate.

Now that's bold (w/o being silly).

I'll add Matt Leinert.

Or is that silly......

Yep, silly......

I like Oakland still in contention by week 12, Lions see 8-8, and NE does not make the Playoffs.....

Hows that for silly?

Tomlinson's 2009 rushing yards were 730...I think being a rookie and with Sproles around....1000 is about right. 1500 would be bold. I just don't think it's possible the way Rivers and Turner like to throw the ball so much.

T.O. will team up with McNabb in Washington and be very successful-10 TDs and 1200 yds.

Apparent TO owner that has held onto him in hopes he see's the former Dallas reciever.

I'd have to say this is probably one of the boldest predictions.

Tomlinson's 2009 rushing yards were 730...I think being a rookie and with Sproles around....1000 is about right. 1500 would be bold. I just don't think it's possible the way Rivers and Turner like to throw the ball so much.

well, this is the Bold prediction thread, not the about right prediction thread :wacko:

Sam Bradford will finish in the top half of fantasy QB's this season and will be a top-ten guy by 2012.

Please, God, I don't ask for that much, do I?