[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Emergency rescue effort is launched for teen sailor Abby Sunderland

buddahj

I am assuming that everyone knows I didn't make the list and That I just got it off the net. I don't have the patience to do something like that. I guess my point was to show how sometimes young ones do great things. Iam not saying either that I would let my child do something like sail solo around the world. However, some young ones are just special.

That list is so obviously incomplete. I mean no mention of Tracy Lords??? what the hell?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* 10 - Mark, author of the Gospel of Mark, witnesses the arrest of Jesus and develops the first Gospel.

* 13 - John wrote the first draft of the Gospel of John, the greatest written work of all time.[4]

these are complete nonsense.

If we are listing some strange accomplishments, may as well throw out this one:

On December 25th, at age 0, Mithra was born the Son of God from a virgin birth. He later had 12 disciples, a last supper, sacrifice was used to save mankind, and subsequent resurrection 3 days later. His name is the Greek number 365, symbolizing the end of of the solar year. The new year ensues.

Roughly 500 years later, a man named Saul lived amongst the Mithrian worshipers, felt the need to go on a long walk and change his name to Paul. He loved to tell stories and he decided to write some letters that spurned multiple books about a child born December 25th to a virgin mother, was called the Son of God, who eventually had 12 disciples, died to save man from sin, and rose from the grave after 3 days. The initials B.C. symbolically means the point in which the ending of counting years occurred. The new counting of years ensues.

Pretty hard to top the age of 0 en route to saving the world from sin.

so is this.

I'm sure her parents are thrilled that she is still alive and made it through this tramatic experience (because this exposure has just caused the media rights to the story to dramatically increase and I am guessing that is what they most care about).

Very conspiracy minded thinking there - might want to put the brakes on. :wacko: