[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wanna be a Cowboy...

MikesVikes

Just great, now she's gonna screw my whole FF team. Drop Austin's TD's to 7 and yardage to under 1000 due to tired legs and bump Bush up. Darn those fluzzies, why don't they pick on some other team like the Eagles or Skins. Check that, they only go out with winners! Dammmmnnnnnnnnnn

Raiders Name Kim Kardashian New Head Coach :wacko:

LMAO - Cable might get pissy and start throwing punches ...

Miles Austin, meet Dez Bryant, now go back to being number 2 again. I give Dez one year to learn and then he is the man in Dallas. I am hoping Miles is humble in his contract negotiations.

LMAO - Cable might get pissy and start throwing punches ...

Miles Austin, meet Dez Bryant, now go back to being number 2 again. I give Dez one year to learn and then he is the man in Dallas. I am hoping Miles is humble in his contract negotiations.

isn't miles austin's contract up after this year? or did I miss an extension? please advise... I am jus thinking Jerry can't pay everyone on offense the most at their positions.

I was advising on the 1st comment stating that a guy that never took a snap in the NFL was gonna push Austin back to the # 2 spot. Anything could happen but that's a pretty bold prediction. And Miles has been nothing but humble in Dallas IIRC.

As far as Austin's contract situation, he'll sign an extension during the season.

I was advising on the 1st comment stating that a guy that never took a snap in the NFL was gonna push Austin back to the # 2 spot. Anything could happen but that's a pretty bold prediction. And Miles has been nothing but humble in Dallas IIRC.

As far as Austin's contract situation, he'll sign an extension during the season.

it is only a prediction .. Jerry missed on Randy Moss and I think he regrets that. He was lucky to be in position to get Dez. I just don't know how or why Jerry would pay Roy, Miles and Dez top WR money.

I'm confused.. are you saying that Austin will play in Dallas this season then move on?

first you need a new agreement between the owners and players to set the 'landscape' before you have a next season. honestly, Miles will demand alot of money, will Jerry want to pay Miles, Roy and Dez big money? I see Roy being the odd man out but he sure has been expensive, but what if Jerry decides to wait after the season to extend Miles at Miles' price, what if there is discord during negotiations or between the WR corps and QB? Dez's next contract will be large and holdouts could occur, what happens if he explodes onto the scene and becomes statistically the #1? Will the money be agreeable? For debate sake I am throwing out extreme situations, I know, but it is possible. Jerry isn't perfect and he could screw it all up, really. :wacko: What if we don't win and he fires Wade?

Edited by Scooby's Hubby