Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

anyone get CBS to re-activate your league so you can transfer data to MFL?

Hi,

I've got 9 years of data to transfer from CBS to MFL and was through 2 of them when CBS just deactived the website so I can't access it anymore. For those of you that have used CBS previously, have any of you called or email them to get your temporarily reactivated so you can complete transfer? I am trying to figure out what angle to take when I contact them.

Thanks!

maybe try and tell them that you have some perspective new owners and want them to be able to look at the previous site yada yada yada...saying you don't want to re-up if for some reason you can get enough replacement owners

exactly and if they want your business in the future, they'll have to comply....they are a bit excessive with the prices right now...

maybe try and tell them that you have some perspective new owners and want them to be able to look at the previous site yada yada yada...saying you don't want to re-up if for some reason you can get enough replacement owners

just called and used this and it worked. I'm active until Aug 1 so plenty of time to copy over history to MFL. Thanks!

I just said to heck with it and just transfered the yearly winners and awards. I didn't mess with all the records, too much to transfer.

I've been working with their tech support to get that beta tool working. It's now pulling over everything but rosters which is fine.