[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All-Time Best Fantasy Performances

JUMbotron

http://www.thehuddle.com/x10/articles/jm-1...ntasy-bests.php

Michael Vick

333 passing yards = 16.65 points

80 rushing yards = 8 points

4 pass TDs = 16 points

2 rushing TDs = 12 points

:wacko:52.65 points is 3rd best all-time behind Clinton Portis - 55 in 2003, and Shaun Alexander - 53 in 2002.

The best performance ever by a fantasy quarterback.

:tup:

In leagues that give 6 pts for passing TD's he scored over 60 and takes the all time top spot.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I think that I found the game that P'd me off the most. Biakabutuka scores 3 tds with 154 total yards. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxs...99910030was.htm

Other players have scored more points against me, but Tim Biakabutuka? Really? He had 700 yards rushing and 6 tds for the season, but he goes off on me?!?!?

I also noticed that he had a 132/2 game the previous game. Dude took the vacation at the wrong time that year.

I also remember the Game that Shaun Alexander had FOR me on a MNF game. I was down like 20-30 points and it was only a basic league. Alexander single handedly brought me the victory in a week I had no business winning. And I beat the guy that just traded me Alexander the week or two before that happened.

Edited by MikesVikes

I also remember the Game that Shaun Alexander had FOR me on a MNF game. I was down like 20-30 points and it was only a basic league. Alexander single handedly brought me the victory in a week I had no business winning. And I beat the guy that just traded me Alexander the week or two before that happened.

Actually SNF.

Yep. This is probably the one. link

Watters was still playing in the first part of that season.

Have you seen other games that week in that link look around there were some other monster games too!! Starvin Marvin for instance 9 for 174 and 3TDs..... And a few others that went big like Faulk about 200 yards and 2 Tds ah the good old days...