[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

iphone Games

geeteebee

Words with Friends, a Scrabble ripoff. Completely addicted. I hope Hasbro doesn't send them a cease & desist like they have for others in the past.

The only thing that sucks is that random opponents aren't ranked. I thrash 95% of them by 100-200 points, a few are tournament players that annihilate me, and maybe 1% of games are competitive. Would be nice to be matched with players of similar skill.

Words with Friends, a Scrabble ripoff. Completely addicted. I hope Hasbro doesn't send them a cease & desist like they have for others in the past.

The only thing that sucks is that random opponents aren't ranked. I thrash 95% of them by 100-200 points, a few are tournament players that annihilate me, and maybe 1% of games are competitive. Would be nice to be matched with players of similar skill.

I played words with friends for a while, then learned that one guy who always beat me was entering the board on a website and it gave him the highest word possible for his next turn. Stopped playing after that.

I played words with friends for a while, then learned that one guy who always beat me was entering the board on a website and it gave him the highest word possible for his next turn. Stopped playing after that.

Yeah, I'll play a random game or two but I always stick with the people I know.

Other games I play -

Angry Birds

Plants vs. Zombies

Hungry Shark

QRANK

Doodle Jump

Deer Hunter

Doodle God

Bejeweled 2

My son loves:

Lunchbox

Tozzle

Super Why

Wow, how did you learn that, did he tell you? I always assume the people who post the crazy obscure words are tourney players and I just resign and move on. They are few and far between. I've had people accuse me of cheating just because I play a lot of words not in regular use.