[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to drop someone

argo000

My Team:

(no tight ends required)

Drew Brees

Alex Smith

Ryan Grant

Joseph Addai

Chris Wells

Matt Forte

Clinton Portis

L Maroney

Greg Jennings

Hakeem Nicks

Derrick Mason

Lee Evans

Visanthe Shiancoe

Vikes

Giants

Gostkowski

My first inclanation would be to drop the Giants and buy yourself 3 weeks to watch your other players and then figure out which one to drop when the Vikes are on BYE in week 4. I dont think I would drop one of your other players to keep a second D for (presumably) one week that is 3 weeks away. Know what I am saying? If you are intent on holding the Giants, though, then I guess I would say drop Portis as I believe he's already dinged and part of a crowded backfield playing in an offense that may be without its starting QB right off the bat...

I like the above posters logic on the defenses. If you do decide to hold onto both though I would probably drop Maroney. Sounds like he isnt even going to be the starter for NE come week 1. As long as Portis stays healthy and performs I dont think Larry Johnson and Willie Parker are much of a threat.

I know. There were a lot of strange names left at the very end of the draft. 10 team league. Lee Evans, Maclin and Maroney were the last guys.

I think I might drop Maroney. Though I hear you about the Giants. I usually can get a good 2nd defense during the season. Makes me feel a little dumb for picking them up.

Thanks for the thoughtful responses.