[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boise St.

SLAYER

Unreal; BSU is going to piss this game away. Their "amazing" QB needs to work on his pocket presence.

not sure this is going to be close enough to piss away. Va Tech is in command now. Long way to go, but Boise scored on va Tech mistakes. Unless va tech coughs up the ball repeatedly again, or gets another punt blocked, its midnight cinderella.....

wow, 71 yard TD after 3 missed tackles. maybe I spoke to soon.

No you didn't. Nice play on the 71 yd run but it just delays the inevitable as BSU is simply collapsing. First they botch a freakin XP after that TD, then that insanely boneheaded pass int, now they are unable to stop Taylor. buh bye BSU.

And now BSU runs into the PK after a missed FG, then lets VT WALTZ into the end zone. LOL

If I was the BSU coach I think I'd just take a baseball bat to the whole team. Or maybe someone needs to take a bat to him?

Edited by BeeR

someone wants BSU to run the table :wacko: a flag picked up on a called block in the back on the put return, then a horrible call on a player barely stepping out of bounds and attempting to turn it up field....

again pppfffttt... nevermind, I just saw BSU's remaining schedule, NO WAY they get to the NC game with that Strength of Schedule... No way. :tup:

If that's prepared, I'd hate to see unprepared. Good game in terms of close but horrible in terms of sloppiness.

Maybe I was just in the mood for football, but I thought last night's game was great. Tried my hardest to root for Virginia Tech as any BCS school fan should, but found myself please with a Boise State win. Guess Little Boise still holds a place in my heart for humiliating Stoops Sooners.

Maybe I was just in the mood for football, but I thought last night's game was great. Tried my hardest to root for Virginia Tech as any BCS school fan should, but found myself please with a Boise State win. Guess Little Boise still holds a place in my heart for humiliating Stoops Sooners.

Agreed - awesome opener. Boise State has evolved into one of the best programs in the country and has proven they can play with and beat anyone in the country. Impressed with the way VTech sacked up and fough back down 17-0. VT is going to do some serious damage in the ACC, and Boise should run the table and cause more problems at the end of the year....

Boise St. is a legit team that plays in a chit conference, not much they can do about it - give em props for traveling across the country and playing VT at Fed Ex

The late hit was questionable, but I hink Boise scores anyway- they were moving the ball at will in the 2 minute offense. Refs made the right call on the block in the back on the punt return

IMO, Beamer runs the ball on 3rd down with the QB, his odds are better to get the first down, and drained almost a full minute. Instead with that pass they stopped clock with 2 minutes left and the punt return gave them incredible field position. I knew then Boise would win. Solid program no doubt, I just hate the weak schedule allowing them to win 1 game a season and they are in the BCS argument, where teams playing in the SEC, Big 10, Big 12, and Pac-10 play 4 or 5 top 25 teams a year, and 5 other teams in those conferences would go undefeated in Boises conference every year.

Edited by Dallas Sooner

Laughing at all the vitriol directed at BSU. It was the first game of the season and, unlike basically everyone else, they weren't playing some sad sack team. Tell me who looked amazing this week. That is, who looked amazing against a team that didn't suck. Was FL's victory any better? OU's certainly was not.

I sure as hell want BSU to run the table, and then, in a way, I want them to get jocked out of the NC game by a 1 loss team. Then, just maybe, enough people will get pissed off by this inane contraption they've built to determine the NC that we might actually move towards change.

Laughing at all the vitriol directed at BSU. It was the first game of the season and, unlike basically everyone else, they weren't playing some sad sack team. Tell me who looked amazing this week. That is, who looked amazing against a team that didn't suck. Was FL's victory any better? OU's certainly was not.

I sure as hell want BSU to run the table, and then, in a way, I want them to get jocked out of the NC game by a 1 loss team. Then, just maybe, enough people will get pissed off by this inane contraption they've built to determine the NC that we might actually move towards change.

I think that is why there is so many people against Boise St. VT is the only team worth a crap that they play. Due to their high preseason ranking, and the powder puff schedule they have all Boise St. has to do to go to the big dance is beat VT. It wouldn't surprise me if there aren't two or three one loss teams that are better than Boise St. at the end of the year, but unless Boise St. implodes they already have their ticket punched to play in the MNC.

I think that is why there is so many people against Boise St. VT is the only team worth a crap that they play. Due to their high preseason ranking, and the powder puff schedule they have all Boise St. has to do to go to the big dance is beat VT. It wouldn't surprise me if there aren't two or three one loss teams that are better than Boise St. at the end of the year, but unless Boise St. implodes they already have their ticket punched to play in the MNC.

In their defense, they do have to take down Oregon St., also. So they play 2 tough teams.

What does the fact that they play nobody have to do with whether or not they're any good? How many years has at least one of the BCS conferences been down enough that a team can float through on their way to being that year's SEC whipping boy in the big game? Only those schools don't even have to play anyone OOC because they're allegedly in a power conference. Well, a power conference with 1-2 good teams, that is.

BSU was a great team last year and they lost almost nobody.

As for your "all they have to do is win out" bit. Stranger things have happened. If they struggle but win against a few mediocre teams and some team behind them keeps winning, they'll get passed up.