[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2011 NFL draft class

Crazysight

I'm pretty happy with Kansas City's draft class this year. Getting contributions from everyone. Can't ask for much more than that. I'm pumped for the future of my Chiefs.

no doubt, they took speed, speed and more speed. KC just needed to wake up Bowe, and get some talent on defense to be in most games. Charles is going to be a beast when he finally gets the lions share of carries for a season.

This may be kind of anti-climatic, but one of the best kickers I've ever seen should be in the draft and I'd say he easily gets taken in the 3rd round. Alex Henery is gold. He can punt (saves an extra roster spot) as well as he is the most accurate field goal kicker Nebraska has ever had (and there are a few Nebraska kickers still playing in the league). The guy doesn't get frazzled and is as close to automatic as I've ever seen. After seeing several teams cut and sign new kickers because they cost the team a win, I'd consider 3rd round (about where Nate Kaeding was taken IIRC) is a steal for A. Henery. Not really sure it has anything to do with FF but, if you are just a fan and your team has struggled at that kicker spot this kid can be a hugh difference maker.