[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Katy Perry gets the hook from Sesame Street

buddahj

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else find Katy Perry extremely unattractive?

I don't even think I'd hit it, and that's saying something.

I don't like her, and think she is over-hyped but let's not get crazy. I think she has one of the better racks in Hwood so I'd definitely give em a spin.

I don't like her, and think she is over-hyped but let's not get crazy. I think she has one of the better racks in Hwood so I'd definitely give em a spin.

If I want an ugly chick with no talent or personality and a nice rack, I'll go to Philly. I don't care if she's famous, her face scares my penis.

Anyone else find Katy Perry extremely unattractive?

I don't even think I'd hit it, and that's saying something.

I was about to say the same thing. yeah she's got big tits, great. everything else about her just annoys me. she is "attractive" in the plastic barbie doll sense, but I do not find her "sexy" at all. and I must say I do feel that way about most chicks that always have insane amounts of gaudy makeup as part of their appearance.

Edited by Azazello1313

You talk a good game but I'd wager that if she assumed the position your scared penis would do just fine.

If we're talking about the crazy 20's/early 30's single version of me, let's say I was out somewhere with a good buzz and she was willing, okay, yes, you got me, her head would hurt from being slammed into my headboard. But I can say with certainty, even putting aside the fact that I'm married and committed, today, age 39, completely sober, no way in hell do I have anything to do with that skank, I don't care if she threw it at me. If all I want is something slippery I can surely find a better looking woman at a bar, even around here. But I can thankfully say those days have passed, being focused on just sheer volume of poontang.

I must be in the minority of guys that finds her just plain nasty, she sure makes it onto the covers of magazines somehow. I think she looks like a corpse.

Is she "wow" hot? No, I don't think so. But let's put it this way, if you lined up every man and woman in the world on some "hotness" scale, I'm nearly certain I'd be looking across the way at someone who was not as attractive as her. Mind you, I'm rather certain I would be looking at someone less attractive than my wife as well, so I've got that going for me. None the less, in that respect, I would probably hit this.

She's not even in the same time zone as my "free pass" list, but assuming I was not already spoken for, I would hit that.

We need a "Would you hit that?" thread. Maybe a series of them, like the favorite songs from specific bands.

It would be a great way to determine who among us is completely full of crap. That's for sure.

Think about it. We're a bunch of dudes on a Fantasy Football message board. Nearly every one of the women we're talking about are basically sex symbols. Now, from the sounds of things, some around here claim to be able to pull their share. I'll have to take their word for it. However, we're still talking about a bunch of guys on a Fantasy Football message board turning down free, no-strings or broken relationships attached, Hollywood nookie.

Now, this is not to say that there aren't plenty of them that I think are no hotter than plenty of the girls I see walking on campus at UNC. Well, guess what, I wouldn't turn that down either (given the whole free-pass deal, of course).

Just sayin'

That she chose that outfit for Sesame Street suggests that even Katy Perry knows that no one would give a rip about Katy Perry if she didnt show her tits and dress/act like a whore...

I blame Sesame Street for not knowing what they were hiring to have on the show. I mean, Perry is what she is so I am not sure how much we can blame a pig for being a pig. SS should have known better, IMO.

Edited by Delicious_bass