[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JStew dropped and I'm a DWill owner...do I handcuff

Steelhead

My RBs are Gore, DWill, Michael Bush, and McGahee. JStew was dropped last night and I 'm considering whether or not to put in for him tonight. It would handcuff DWill in case of injury but leave me with starting Bush or Willis if Gore happened to get hurt. I think it exposes me too much but wanted to get some other thoughts on it. Also I think I would drop Bush given DMC has been tearing up and Mcgahee could get a couple starts in with a dinged up Rice.

I"m in a league with a position limit of 4 RBs. I protected DWill and P Thomas, then drafted A Foster and J Stewart. I dropped Stewart today to take a flyer on Lynch. It was a hard decision to make, but I really see no upside with the Carolina backfield throughout the entire season. I would use the 'handcuff' spot to take a chance somewhere else.

I"m in a league with a position limit of 4 RBs. I protected DWill and P Thomas, then drafted A Foster and J Stewart. I dropped Stewart today to take a flyer on Lynch. It was a hard decision to make, but I really see no upside with the Carolina backfield throughout the entire season. I would use the 'handcuff' spot to take a chance somewhere else.

Thanks. Lynch is the other RB I may drop Bush for.