[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alabama

untateve

Some hard-core Bama fan told me they're a very young team too.

young on defense, but Julio and Ingram will be playing on sunday next yr. they will take a step back when they lose those 2. I think the QB is also a senior.

This is an inferior year in college football. Bama has a tough road ahead of them. But they may not see a complete team all season, which I believe Bama is this yr.

Julio and Ingram are both juniors. Awesome running back Richardson is a sophomore. The only one you truthfully mentioned - the QB - Greg McElroy is a senior.

Regardless, Julio Jones and Mark Ingram have nothing left to prove at this level. They're going to go and get paid.

Richardson will probably go pro too. I think he'll be a better NFL back then Ingram.

Julio and Ingram are both juniors. Awesome running back Richardson is a sophomore. The only one you truthfully mentioned - the QB - Greg McElroy is a senior.

Yo, Sherlock, did I say Julio and Ingram were Seniors. I said they will be playing on Sundays next season. And Ill bet you any amount of money you want right now, both go pro.

Edited by Dallas Sooner

Here's the thing that might give pause to the opinion that all the underclassmen will bolt and go pro early.

Coach Saban recruited them all with the idea that playing for Alabama was not a 4 year decision - considering the legacy, Bear Bryant and all - but a lifetime decision.

They will all play their four years.

:wacko::tup:

Edited by Dallas Sooner

Here's the thing that might give pause to the opinion that all the underclassmen will bolt and go pro early.

Coach Saban recruited them all with the idea that playing for Alabama was not a 4 year decision - considering the legacy, Bear Bryant and all - but a lifetime decision.

They will all play their four years.

:tup: I'd love to hear Saban talk about lifetime commitments and how a man should be true to his word. :wacko:

Yeah, Nick Saban, lifteime commitment. Michigan State, and LSU fans may have a different opinion. Saban is your classic "Not my fault" guy when things are going bad. He'll be the first to throw his own players under the bus when things go south. It's never his fault. Just wait until things do get rocky down there in T-Town. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Here's the thing. I did not warrant the abuse I have suffered here - just by posting opinion, here and in the Tailgate. I think my Tailgate posts have followed me here - and that is unfair.

I am well aware of Saban's career. He is now in his dream job. Alabama is a famous legacy team - please deal with that. He is the new Bear Bryant - and he is loving that, as he well should. All of the other teams he has coached, pro and college, do not have the history of Alabama. They just do not.

Particularly if Alabama is fortunate to win another national championship, Ingram, Julio Jones and the others will not jump ship and go pro as they will want to be part of college football history. I think they will stay for their senior year otherwise, but that will be a factor.

I believe that I will eventually be vindicated about my posted opinions regarding the Alabama starters and Obama's eligibility.

This is my last post on The Huddle.

I want to thank DMD and Big John for their past kindnesses.

I wish the best to everyone.

Dont take things so personal. . I could care less what complete strangers think of me. Most of them have huge stones behind the security of their monitor and would piss on themseleves if they met many of the people they trash here. so take it for what its worth. dont let anyone ruin your good time, and ignore the ones who rub you the wrong way.

Here's the thing. I did not warrant the abuse I have suffered here - just by posting opinion, here and in the Tailgate. I think my Tailgate posts have followed me here - and that is unfair.

I am well aware of Saban's career. He is now in his dream job. Alabama is a famous legacy team - please deal with that. He is the new Bear Bryant - and he is loving that, as he well should. All of the other teams he has coached, pro and college, do not have the history of Alabama. They just do not.

Particularly if Alabama is fortunate to win another national championship, Ingram, Julio Jones and the others will not jump ship and go pro as they will want to be part of college football history. I think they will stay for their senior year otherwise, but that will be a factor.

I believe that I will eventually be vindicated about my posted opinions regarding the Alabama starters and Obama's eligibility.

This is my last post on The Huddle.

I want to thank DMD and Big John for their past kindnesses.

I wish the best to everyone.

I couldn't agree more with Dallas Sooner. The reason I say that is because I feel personally responsible for a past contributor leaving the College huddle forum name Sarge. In hindsite I should have realized Sarge was actually very senstive like yourself so I should not have picked on him so often.

I couldn't agree more with Dallas Sooner. The reason I say that is because I feel personally responsible for a past contributor leaving the College huddle forum name Sarge. In hindsite I should have realized Sarge was actually very senstive like yourself so I should not have picked on him so often.

:wacko:

Dont take things so personal. . I could care less what complete strangers think of me. Most of them have huge stones behind the security of their monitor and would piss on themseleves if they met many of the people they trash here. so take it for what its worth. dont let anyone ruin your good time, and ignore the ones who rub you the wrong way.

You should know. I forget who it was or when they said it, but at some point another huddler made a point of "defending" you by saying, "I've met Sgt Ryan in person and he's not as big a dick as he seems here." :wacko: