Hugh 0ne

Percy Harvin's stock rising?

Harvin was good as a #2 WR last year aside Pro-Bowler Sidney Rice. It seems this year, the #1 role wasn't working very well for him. Do you think his value goes up now that Randy Moss is the #1 WR and Harvin goes back to being the #2?

Harvin was good as a #2 WR last year aside Pro-Bowler Sidney Rice. It seems this year, the #1 role wasn't working very well for him. Do you think his value goes up now that Randy Moss is the #1 WR and Harvin goes back to being the #2?

I am not sure, but I do know that if Rice can make it back by about week 10, this offense is going to be dynamic down the stretch. Harvin, Moss, Rice, Shiancoe and AD. That's some set of skill players!

I am not sure, but I do know that if Rice can make it back by about week 10, this offense is going to be dynamic down the stretch. Harvin, Moss, Rice, Shiancoe and AD. That's some set of skill players!

You forgot Favre. :wacko:

I'd guess week 12 at least if he is still on crutches right now. Get him into game shape and in rhythm with the offense by playoffs.

I believe that Harvin's stock goes up (Full Disclosure: I'm in 3 leagues and own Harvin in all of them). However, Moss will stretch the field. ADP will certainly keep offenses honest against the run. They have a good tight end. I think Harvin sees a lot of single coverage and finds a lot of room underneath.

I believe that Harvin's stock goes up (Full Disclosure: I'm in 3 leagues and own Harvin in all of them). However, Moss will stretch the field. ADP will certainly keep offenses honest against the run. They have a good tight end. I think Harvin sees a lot of single coverage and finds a lot of room underneath.

I am thinking of dropping Edwards for Harvin now that Holmes is back. Would ya?

I think Harvin was more of a WR3 in many leagues last year- I think he still is now. Harvin-owners should be glad he won't have to be the primary guy for Minnesota, it never would have worked, imo.

Well, I just traded him and I got Calvin Johnson in return. So, yeah I guess his stock is up to some people. :wacko:

and down as well for Calvin

I am thinking of dropping Edwards for Harvin now that Holmes is back. Would ya?

How deep is your league? Edwards has been top-10 receiver this year in terms of fantasy production. I wouldn't even think about dropping him in a 10+ team league. You should wait and see what the Jets offense looks like after a few weeks. Who knows? There my be enough targets to go around. Holmes and Edwards could compliment each other.

One thing is for sure, with LT and Green in the back field, opposing teams have to address the running game. That will open things up for the WRs.