[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's rolling with Moss tonight?

cre8tiff

I'm rolling the dice with Moss tonight over Keller. I just have a hunch he may do something good.

Of course there is just as good of odds he will lay a goose egg. :wacko:

Anyone else rolling with him? Why? WHY???? :tup:

I think he's guaranteed one touchdown and maybe more. I'm really hoping for the suck-age, though, because I've got only a 13 point buffer going against Moss, Keller, and the Jets D. Two TDs between them and I'm toast.

It's deja vu all over for me this week. Last week I had a 26 pt lead in my wcoff team, with Moss and Hernandez going vs his Ricky and Welker. I lost by 1.15 pts. One freakin' catch by Moss and I'm still undefeated.

This week....I have a 24 pt lead, Moss going again for me. My opponent has LT and the Jets D.

Whether I hold onto the lead or not is one thing, but I can guarantee you this....Moss won't go the whole game with only one ball thrown his way this week. Favre doesn't care if he has a beard or not!

It's deja vu all over for me this week. Last week I had a 26 pt lead in my wcoff team, with Moss and Hernandez going vs his Ricky and Welker. I lost by 1.15 pts. One freakin' catch by Moss and I'm still undefeated.

This week....I have a 24 pt lead, Moss going again for me. My opponent has LT and the Jets D.

Whether I hold onto the lead or not is one thing, but I can guarantee you this....Moss won't go the whole game with only one ball thrown his way this week. Favre doesn't care if he has a beard or not!

Has he sent him a text message to be ready? :wacko:

Not sure how you can sit a player as on fire as Keller is right now. Santonio Holmes' return stands to only open things up more for Keller IMO. Yet something tells me that Moss willl have a decent game (i.e. 5-65-1) but that a guy like Harvin might make a living on underneath stuff tonight (i.e. 9-110-1). And FWIW, I am starting Moss.