[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Big 10

wildcat2334

light card today but holy chit............

trying my best to fight thru Minny/Purdue and Mich St/Illinois - sorry, just not good football being played in the Big 10 this year. Just seeing ineptness all over the place. The Big 10 has 2 good teams - OSU and Iowa and 1 decent Wisky and the rest is absolute garbage.

I think I am gonna get some things done before the big boys start playing later today, my choices.....

A) see if my neighbor is home and wants to hangout

:wacko: clean the house

C) try and catch some scorpions

D) go out to the pool and enjoy the 85 degree morning

tough call, am gonna go with A&D and start my college football day over with the Ark/Aub game

Yeah because if the teams aren't scoring at will on each other it can't be good football... until we see a team like oh say, Oregon who scored at will on everyone in the Pac 10 last year and then ran into Ohio State who actually has a pulse on the defensive side of the football. Of course we spent the year hearing about how Ohio State was overrated because of similar drivel. This all has a familiar tone to it.

Yeah because if the teams aren't scoring at will on each other it can't be good football... until we see a team like oh say, Oregon who scored at will on everyone in the Pac 10 last year and then ran into Ohio State who actually has a pulse on the defensive side of the football. Of course we spent the year hearing about how Ohio State was overrated because of similar drivel. This all has a familiar tone to it.

last year huh?? seriously? u keep bringing up the Rose Bowl, u know Oregon rolled out their 5th string QB right?? moving on

going by what I see- they Big 10 is just not the same caliber as the SEC and Big 12 ( leaving my Pac 10 out of this) it is simple as that.

I call it like I see it - and I just am not impressed with the Big 10 other than Iowa and OSU

trying my best to fight thru Minny/Purdue and Mich St/Illinois - sorry, just not good football being played in the Big 10 this year. Just seeing ineptness all over the place. The Big 10 has 2 good teams - OSU and Iowa and 1 decent Wisky and the rest is absolute garbage.

I think I am gonna get some things done before the big boys start playing later today, my choices.....

A) see if my neighbor is home and wants to hangout

:tup: clean the house

tough call, am gonna go with A&D and start my college football day over with the Ark/Aub game

:wacko:

A) see if my neighbor is he and wants to hangout

:wacko: clean the house

E) None of the Above - I don't really have much of a life, other then my passion for bashing college football conferences on message boards. Therefore, I am going sit behind my computer all day while trying to convince people what a great life I have.

I say E cool guy.

Heres what I know about last years Rose Bowl. I know Oregon was a favorite going in, and I know a certain Pac 10 fan thought it was a slam dunk ez win for the Ducks. Turns out, it wasn't. And looking back, I'm not shocked by not being entertained by Big Ten 10 vs Big Ten 11. Not sure how you can't put Michigan State in the discussion if you're saying u think Iowa is good. Michigan State is solid on both sides of the ball. I'll reserve judgments of conferences for the end of the year. Big Ten is slotted to play at least 3 bowl games with the mighty SEC. We shall see. On a lighter note, I have been thoroughly enjoying Pac 10 football.

last year huh?? seriously? u keep bringing up the Rose Bowl, u know Oregon rolled out their 5th string QB right?? moving on

going by what I see- they Big 10 is just not the same caliber as the SEC and Big 12 ( leaving my Pac 10 out of this) it is simple as that.

I call it like I see it - and I just am not impressed with the Big 10 other than Iowa and OSU

umm oregon played masoli in that game. how was he their 5th string qb?

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT

J. Masoli 9/20 81 4.1 0 1

Edited by Akfatha

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=300012483

5th string QB Jeremiah Masoli. Maybe you meant that he PLAYED like a 5th string QB? Or the first defense he had seen with a pulse all season long made him LOOK like a 5th string QB. Just had you goofed up a little bit, I understand Wildcat.

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW

• 3 weeks later...