[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Props to Texas

Akfatha

Congrats Texas. I said earlier this week Texas isn't to be underrated BECAUSE history shows that Neb loves to lose to them for some reason. 8 dropped passes speaks for itself, as well as the onside kick at the end of the game. Another interesting game that Neb fans were wondering, why does this happen vs texas every time? Who knows! I'm glad I didn't buy into the blowout hype that everyone was pumping all week long on espn and even the sports radio stations down here in Houston. I knew it would be close, but I thought neb could pull it out. If they had caught a few of those passes, they would have! Great job Horns controlling the line on both sides, good luck rest of the year. :wacko:

Congrats Texas. I said earlier this week Texas isn't to be underrated BECAUSE history shows that Neb loves to lose to them for some reason. 8 dropped passes speaks for itself, as well as the onside kick at the end of the game. Another interesting game that Neb fans were wondering, why does this happen vs texas every time? Who knows! I'm glad I didn't buy into the blowout hype that everyone was pumping all week long on espn and even the sports radio stations down here in Houston. I knew it would be close, but I thought neb could pull it out. If they had caught a few of those passes, they would have! Great job Horns controlling the line on both sides, good luck rest of the year. :tup:

:tup: Good sportsmanship, we have a pizza party tonight at my FIL's expecting a Husker blowout, my FIL is gonna be smoked to the gills :wacko:

Congrats Texas. I said earlier this week Texas isn't to be underrated BECAUSE history shows that Neb loves to lose to them for some reason. 8 dropped passes speaks for itself, as well as the onside kick at the end of the game. Another interesting game that Neb fans were wondering, why does this happen vs texas every time? Who knows! I'm glad I didn't buy into the blowout hype that everyone was pumping all week long on espn and even the sports radio stations down here in Houston. I knew it would be close, but I thought neb could pull it out. If they had caught a few of those passes, they would have! Great job Horns controlling the line on both sides, good luck rest of the year. :tup:

I knew it'd be close. It's always close against Texas. I thought if Nebraska could play without a lot of mistakes they could win it. Dropping sure touchdowns along with poor tackling and penalties is just a recipe for losing. Nebraska had a team that could and should have beaten texas today. Not the blowout nonsense that "analysts" hyped, but a good old fashioned 20 to 17 type game. NU just did the opposite of what it needed to early on and the rest of the game just played out the way it does when they dig themselves into a whole against a good team. I'm not really sure why NU went from decent team to a NC darling in the media just because they beat K state but we've had plenty of question marks. I just wish/hope that Texas plays like they did against Nebraska against more teams this year. One thing I can't take away is that Texas did control the trenches. The D and O line play from NU looked terrible (and I'm sure Texas playing well was the main contributor). Texas. just do me a favor and play like you did today against more teams. There is always talent in Texas, but even in a down year they decide to put it together when they play Nebraska :wacko:

Congrats Texas. I said earlier this week Texas isn't to be underrated BECAUSE history shows that Neb loves to lose to them for some reason. 8 dropped passes speaks for itself, as well as the onside kick at the end of the game. Another interesting game that Neb fans were wondering, why does this happen vs texas every time? Who knows! I'm glad I didn't buy into the blowout hype that everyone was pumping all week long on espn and even the sports radio stations down here in Houston. I knew it would be close, but I thought neb could pull it out. If they had caught a few of those passes, they would have! Great job Horns controlling the line on both sides, good luck rest of the year. :wacko:

Good post, good luck the rest of the way and good luck in the BIG 10, NU leaving makes the BIG 12N even softer for now.....Mizzou is licking their chops!

Texas took their foot off the gas way too early in this game, yes NU dropped some passes that would have kept it close, but TX could have opened this thing up and won by 24 as well. Gilbert 11 rushes for 71 yards and 2 TD's, most of them coming in the first half...not sure where that came from but I liked it! Except of course when he had 3 Husker's teeing up to take his head off...