[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

drop Steve Johnson or Knox for Crayton?

Steelhead

we start 3 WRs in a 0.5ppr league. Mine are Randy Moss, Ward, Bowe, Knox, and Steve Johnson. With Floyd out I am thinking of grabbing Crayton to play over Ward or Bowe this week. Should I drop Knox or Johnson? Knox is better receiver but no TDs yet and Cutller's running for his life. Steve Johnson has caught 4 tds but is on a crappy Bills team and the WR3 in that offense.

I just dropped Steve Johnson for Crayton this morning.

If you need the fix, maybe, but Crayton is a 1 week fix at best. Johnson has shown he is a favorite of Fitz in the red zone. You maybe dropping a guy that potential could net you 12+ points per week (avg) for a guy who might, if your luck, net you 15 points for 1 week. Granted, he could have a monster week but I'm just not seeing it.

Naanee could end up being the show stopper this week. and you lost a solid mid to low WR2 for a guy that might not get crap....

Just saying.

I'm really looking for a guy who's gonna catch fire. I have Randy Moss, Ward, and Knox//Bowe as my WR3. Johnson or Crayton will be my WR4/5 slot where I would plug in when there's a good matchup. Like this week I would probably go Crayton over Ward as my WR3. Johnson is riding the pine against BAL.

How bad is Floyd's hammy?

As you said, Cutler is running for his life and that's killing their offense. Knox is decent, but if I had to choose between Steve Johnson and Knox, I'd drop Knox. At least with Steve Johnson, you know he is their main guy. Chicago spreads the ball, if Cutler can get any time...