[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Knox or Steve Johnson for Anthony Gonzalez or Blair White

Steelhead

Deciding whether to snatch up Gonzo or White with the news of Collie being out. My WR4 and WR5 are Knox and Steve Johnson. Who would you drop or would you stay put with Knox and Steve Johnson? I'm tempted to drop Knox because even though Steve Johnson is on a bad Buffalo team he's getting the redzone looks. THough their schedule does look pretty tough the rest of the way.

My WRs are Randy Moss, Ward, Bowe, Knox, Steve Johnson

league allows 5 WRs max and it's a 0.5ppr performance scoring.

Thanks!

ok Blair is now gone. Question is do I drop Knox or Steve Johnson for Gonzo? I'm not using either this week (R Moss, Ward, Bowe) and won't need to unless injury occurs since all 3 are past their bye weeks. Is Gonzo's upside better than either of those 2?

Keep Knox, whose value will increase with a healthy Cutler. Since you will probably never use Johnson, you could drop him and take a chance on Gonzo, but his lingering injury and mouthiness troubles probably means he is going to be #3 or even #4 on the Indy depth chart until Collie gets back, which might be in two weeks or so.