[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants/Rangers

Sunday Couch Potatoe

i don't think weedcicum was very sharp early. in general he was not the pitcher he was 2-3 years ago. very erratic.... horrid august. fantastic sept.

No, we let him off the hook in the first. hit him twice total that would have scored another run both times, hitting him kept the ball in the infield.

Ogando is the guy we should have went to after lee. 5-4 is alot different than 8-4.

Edited by Living the Dream

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he sure does drive in a lot of runs and his bat is needed in the line up if the Rangers want a shot at winning.

want a shot at winning? Texas will win this series. Giant fans enjoy tonight, but they call it a series for a reason. Game 1 goes to SF, series will go to Texas. And on this same field and we will see how quiet this stadium is then. Nothing went right tonight, games like this happen. regroup and move on. when Texas blew game 1 to NY, and came back to win 4 of the next 5 after that, that showed me everything I need to know about this teams ability to let a meltdown go, and move onto the next game.

want a shot at winning? Texas will win this series. Giant fans enjoy tonight, but they call it a series for a reason. Game 1 goes to SF, series will go to Texas. And on this same field and we will see how quiet this stadium is then. Nothing went right tonight, games like this happen. regroup and move on. when Texas blew game 1 to NY, and came back to win 4 of the next 5 after that, that showed me everything I need to know about this teams ability to let a meltdown go, and move onto the next game.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but SF is not the Yankees, a team with no soul. The Texans are facing a team with every bit as much fight in them this time. SF is starting to look like one of those teams to me... a team destined to win.

not the way anyone would have predicted. 1-0 !!!!! go giants.

:lol: ahh that was great fun I don't think I'll be able to talk tomorrow and there's a damn good chance I'm gonna be one hungover mofo..... So Worth it to go to a World Series game and have your team put on a hitting clinic like that... Priceless!! :tup: Long way to go but I love this start and i love the heart this team has and they just continue to prove every naysayer out there wrong!! Not bad for a bunch of misfits to beat the likes of Lowe twice Halladay Oswalt Hamels and now Lee!!Gotta love those underdogs with a whole lotta fight in em!!

Fear The Beard!! :wacko:

Let's Go Giants!! :tup:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Geeze, I can't stand McCarver. He tries sooo hard to appear sooo smart, he stooopid. First he was making it sound like the base runner made a mistake when Ross dove for that ball, saying he would have been on third if he didn't stop. Yeah, and if he didn't stop, and Ross caught it, easy double play.

Now he tries to spin this thing about when a pitcher shakes off a catcher a lot it's a good thing? Pul-lease McCarver. Just shut up. I catch him with worse stuff than this on a regular abasis, and it's all to make everyone think he knows everything about baseball there is to know, and he's never wrong about anything.

Rant over. :wacko:

2-0, Go Giants!

Seems like the situation is too big for one of these teams. I hope Im wrong, but 2 meltdown ings in 2 games cost them even a shot at a comeback in 2 games.

It's not two meltdown innings... It's no offense. This team needs to get back to Arlington for some confidence. One sided ass kicking.

Atta Baby Matty Lights out kid!! Yet another impressive outing from our unsung horse!! Lotta work left but I'll take where we're at and hope for at worst 1 in Texas! CJ Wilson was impressive tonight that kid is top notch! Great job Boys!! Now let's keep it rolling!!

Fear The Beard!! :wacko:

Let's Go Giants!! :tup: