[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants/Rangers

Sunday Couch Potatoe

You were right about getting ugly early and often just wrong team making it ugly!! Pitching beats hitting any day of the week!! and speed speed speed well if you don't get on you aint gonna use it!! This time it was Hamilton King everytime in the middle of the lineup and Cruz and Vladdy!! Sorry bud had to get a couple digs on ya you woulda done the same!! Just alot of doubters comments coming out in me right now!! All that livin the dream razzing aside congrats Rangers on a great season but I am stoked it ended how it did!! Now I'm Livin the DREAM!!!!!! :(

Now it's time for some :wacko:

:tup::tup::lol::lol::lol::(

Dude, show some class man. I was wrong, admitted it several times. if you had a clue how often I win, at FF, softball, fantasy baseball, and Hoops, you would know Im a damn humble winner. diaper dirtty loser when I think the inferior team lost, but that obviously wasnt the case here. But you are a joke. Wouldnt surprise me if you didnt jump on the bangwagon in October. But could really care less.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, show some class man. I was wrong, admitted it several times. if you had a clue how often I win, at FF, softball, fantasy baseball, and Hoops, you would know Im a damn humble winner. diaper dirtty loser when I think the inferior team lost, but that obviously wasnt the case here. But you are a joke. Wouldnt surprise me if you didnt jump on the bangwagon in October. But could really care less.

:lol: I gave props to the RANGERS for a great season no props for you buddy!!And if you only knew the dedicated fan your talking to you would eat your words!! I hang on every game every year and this redemption from 89' and 02' couldn't be sweeter. I cried like a 5 year old leaving disneyland in 89' and 02 and I'm doing it again in 10'....Just for different reasons this time :lol: oh what SWEET REDEMPTION!!!! And yes I could care LESS about you or what you think now one more time for ya......

FEAR THE BEARD!! :wacko::tup:

LET'S GO GIANTS!! :tup::lol:

<-------LIVIN THE DREAM :(

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

:wacko:

You can change your name, but you can't ditch your track record. And through your other aliases, you've given all of us far too much evidence to show that your above statement is flat-out wrong. Wrong enough that, when you do actually man-up and either win or lose with dignity, that everyone is tripping over themselves to congratulate you on not being a vinegar bag.

First off, nice caveat. "when you don't think the inferior team won". So, if in your myopic opinion, "the better team didn't win" then you have carte blanche to be a dick about it?

At any rate, nobody here showed the arrogant level of certitude about their team as you did. So, when you come in here, swinging your dick around about how there's basically no chance your team is going to lose, you need to expect to take some crap for it when they do. That's the chance you take. If you call your shot and it comes through, you get to point to it. If you call your shot and things happen nothing like you said... well. I mean, you were breathtakingly wrong. About the bats, about Vladdy being able to play OF... That's where you typically go back and delete your posts. Kudos, I guess, for not doing so this time.

Honestly, I was actually bummed to learn that Sarge would be the one spearheading the Rangers smack in this thread because I knew it would take all the fun out of it. Instead of good-natured ribbing, it was destined to become a pissing match. Which is, to a large degree, why I didn't bother joining in but for the occasional "Go Giants!" plug.

Regardless....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

On a side note, I've often wondered about this and now have at least second hand experience. How would you feel watching your team clinch on the road while you were holding on to a pair of great tickets for game six? Gotta be just a little bittersweet. That was my cousin last night. Certainly she was really happy, but damned. That could have been a good time on Wednesday. Of course, easy for me to say, "Screw it, win the damned thing." I'm watching every game on TV from 1000s of miles away anyway.

Cant tell you how elated I am about the Giants. Its been agonizing watching/listening and rooting for the Giants in the recent years after that bitter bitter loss to the Angles in 2002 World Series, but I still hang by my team, good or bad. I never saw this coming at the begining of the season. Like most other people in the Bay Area, I thought the Giants were a middle of the pack team because they lacked "bats" and as the season progressed it became more and more apparent that they would have a legitmate shot at the playoffs. Congrats Giants fans!

Just swinging by the thread to give my congrats to the giants and fans for a well deserved world series...not sure when your parade is but if the locals have a chance to go I recommend it...I'm sure it will be a day you will never forget.

Also congrats to the Rangers/fans for a heck of a season. :wacko:

Just swinging by the thread to give my congrats to the giants and fans for a well deserved world series...not sure when your parade is but if the locals have a chance to go I recommend it...I'm sure it will be a day you will never forget.

Also congrats to the Rangers/fans for a heck of a season. :wacko:

11 oclock Wed. and I will be there with my brother at city hall to see the boys get there key to the city!! :tup:

Wow. Most know who you are and know you are the LAST person here who should lecture someone on class. :wacko:

11 oclock Wed. and I will be there with my brother at city hall to see the boys get there key to the city!! :clap:

That was Awesome!! Holy diaper dirt I am absolutely speechless I've been to 9ers parades also awesome don't get me wrong but this was the most epic event I have ever been to!! :sick: About 1.5 million yes 1.5 million people showed up we were there at 5:30 got one of the best seats in the house and had the best non game sports moment I've ever experienced in my life!!Absolutely electric so glad I got to go and got to go to a few playoff games and a World Series game! I feel so lucky to have experienced this whole truly once in a lifetime experience!! And one more time..................

FEAR THE BEARD!!!!! :wacko::tup::tup::lol:

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!! :lol::lol::(:(

YOU DID IT BOYS WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!! :(:):):)

I've been dealing with stuff far more important to have been on lately, and I only saw about half to 3/4 of the games, but that group of misfits was unfazed by the Texas offense, Cliff Lee, the straight edge and the bullpen. It was a one sided butt kicking, but as someone who remembers Gary Pettis and Inky, and Cecil Espy at the old Arlington stadium to the failure that was the Hicks ownership group, I'll take getting to the World Series.

I guess I don't share the same optimism or confidence that the other Ranger fan has, as even if you keep Lee, you're still a longshot to get back.

I think Lee being a Ranger is 50/50

I think Vladdy signing another contract here is about 20% As I've said all along, for every good think Vlad does, he does 2-3 head scratchers. Way too crazy in his at bats with pitch selection and way too much of a hot and cold guy.

As good as Michael Young has been for Texas, something has to change. I don't know if you move him somewhere else, maybe even DH, but the guy has no business playing third. He flat out cannot play the position everyday.

I don't think Texas needs to worry about the first baseman. Mitch Moreland showed that he's ready to be the guy there. Maybe Chris Davis figures out how to hit above 200, and we have an added bonus.

Oh, above someone said something about a rumor about Nolan Ryan wanting to trade for Greinke... I havent heard that on any media outlets, so I've got to ask... Where did you hear that? I highly doubt we're lucky enough to land that monster, but if the rumore came to fruition, I will happily pee myself.

Congrats Giants fans. Now go smoke some Josh Gordon.

Funny, I still see a few like yourself that Ill never have to worry about being last in this area.

You can tell yourself whatever makes you feel good, but no one here has acted with as low a class as you in any of your online names/aliases, etc. Boo hoo to you.

You can tell yourself whatever makes you feel good, but no one here has acted with as low a class as you in any of your online names/aliases, etc. Boo hoo to you.

Funny, I tell myself Im the best lookin fella alive every morning when I look in the mirror. I also consider the Dos XX commercials documentaries about me being the most interesting man in the world. You know I have all those gifts they speak of in those commercials. :wacko: