[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Evidence

The Irish Doggy

You are wasting your time. The buffoons who are still trying to say this isn't happening wouldn't be convinced even if their arses caught fire.

I do get a burning sensation, lately, when I pee... :wacko:

I stopped trusting NASA after they staged the moon landings.

My fiancee is from Russia. OF course she didn't know the world was round until 1991 after the fall of the Soviet Union, but it's interesting to note that the only people on the globe that believe we landed on the moon is Americans. I've traveled Europe extensively and they get a good laugh about our claims to the moon. Even in Britain, our closet ally only 1 in 4 people believe it.

My fiancee is from Russia. OF course she didn't know the world was round until 1991 after the fall of the Soviet Union, but it's interesting to note that the only people on the globe that believe we landed on the moon is Americans. I've traveled Europe extensively and they get a good laugh about our claims to the moon. Even in Britain, our closet ally only 1 in 4 people believe it.

honestly, if we did land on the moon....wouldn't we have immediately started claiming chit and start digging for natural resources?...

I've heard that computer chips are made from something in the moon which I find hard to believe and that the moon is abundant in Helium 3 which is almost 100% clean and even more resourceful than oil being used in the same fashion of course....

and if we "secretly" started building bases on the moon and etc. then why even televise the event if we were just going to televise the event and then come back home....:wacko: I dunno, I could be way off but I don't have any proof that we didn't land I just don't think it sounds right...

my uncle was alive for the moon landing and people in my family even talked about how he said it was a hoax at the time which nobody really even considered back then...

:tup:

Why does this thread constantly keep reappearing? No one is ever convinced off of their positions. To expect anything else is ---> :wacko:

Yeah, but we get some really witty back and forth..

"You're such a tool"

"No, UR a tool"

"Moran"

"Idiot"