[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the polls are prophetic...

Jimmy Neutron

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's $80 per employee per test, and then it's having to worry about your unemployment insurance going up each time you fire a pothead. Yes it is a cost of doing business. A cost that increases the cost of our projects, which in turn increase the cost to the community. I love the way that people (not necessarily you DJ) say "that's just a cost of doing business" when they have absolutely no idea about running a business, and how quickly those little costs add up. Regulation costs, cost of doing business, double taxation, cost of doing business, outrageously high insurance limits to protect from scum sucking lawyers and estranged wives, cost of doing business, Obamacare, cost of doing business, etc...

again, you make some good points. I can see where you - as a business owner can complain about double taxation, regulation and all that other stuff. I can see where you feel this stuff is impossed unfairly upon you.

The pot smoking thing seems a little different. Here it seems like you are looking to limit everybody's rights - to save you the 'risk' and costs of testing - but then I have heard you talk in the past about business owners and the money they make and how they make the money they do because they are the people to take the risk.