Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

Sit Ward or Moss for Steve Johnson?

Got some issues at WR this week because for once I have decent matchups across the board.

Bowe v Bills

Steve Johnson @KC

Ward @NO

Moss @NE

Bowe - have to start him against the bills and since he's got 4 TDs in 2 weeks

Steve Johnson - TD machine though tough matchup at KC. But then again so was BAL supposedly

Ward - Big Ben is back and Ward is going against a depleted NO secondary

Moss - revenge factor but a hobbled Favre or TJax has to lower his numbers a bit.

I'm leaning towards Bowe, Johnson, and Ward and sitting Moss.

0.5 ppr, 1 pt per 20 yds rec

Since its ppr I would start Johnson over Moss. Johnson has been most consistent over the last 4 weeks, Moss could have a good game but I am sure Belichik knows what to do to shut him down. You have to start Ward Ben always looks to him.

I couldn't sit Randy Moss for Steve Johnson, I actually think T-Jax doesn't hurt Moss at all. All Favre does is throw it up there anyway.

I feel like a lot of you are chasing Steve Johnson's points all of the sudden. Hope I'm wrong.

I couldn't sit Randy Moss for Steve Johnson, I actually think T-Jax doesn't hurt Moss at all. All Favre does is throw it up there anyway.

I feel like a lot of you are chasing Steve Johnson's points all of the sudden. Hope I'm wrong.

I get your point but then I'm sort of chasing Bowe's pts too given his start to the season right?

If I go with Moss and Ward then it's down to either Bowe or Johnson. Given that it's a home game for KC I would give the nod to Bowe

I get your point but then I'm sort of chasing Bowe's pts too given his start to the season right?

If I go with Moss and Ward then it's down to either Bowe or Johnson. Given that it's a home game for KC I would give the nod to Bowe

I think whichever of the 3 you pick you will end up happy. Flip a coin if you are still having doubts.