[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Ben or Orton?

Steelhead

QB scoring is 4pt/TD, 1pt/50yds with +3 bonus at 300yds and +2 bonus at 400yds, and 1pt/5 completions.

Ben @NO

Orton v SF in London.

Given the wetness of London and Orton's last 2 performances i'm leaning towards Ben. Plus the fact 3 of the NO dbacks are out. Appreciate your thoughts!

the weather conditions may carry some risk in london this weekend. it's supposed to rain. funny thing is, denver doesn't have much of a run game but they may have to rely on that somewhat.

is it just me or is NO's defense not so stout as it once was? if you agree, make sure you consider that.

i say ben.

wish i had that option as i'm forced to start orton this weekend as matt ryan is on a bye this week and viable options on the wire are less than slim.

After two straight mediocre performances by Orton, I'm more likely to believe it's the normal, Bronco, middle-of-the-season wheels falling off than just a hiccup. If I had Roethlisberger I'd start him in a second over Orton. As it is, I have Matt ryan and have to depend on Orton with Ryan on bye. /sigh

Orton played against great pass Ds the past 2 games, don't discount that--the Jets and Oakland. Those secondaries have guys named Revis, Cromartie, and Asomugha. Those guys are kinda good. Orton is also the same guy who put up over 300 yards on the Ravens.

That said, there is definitely more risk with Orton since it's on the road and I read they didn't even travel to London until yesterday. Who knows how the time change will affect that team, the food, the rain, etc.

Two of NO's best corners are hurt---Porter and Greer. That game is in the dome so weather not an issue.

All in all, I think you're ok with either guy, but I don't know how you can bench Orton at this point, especially with no running game at all in Denver.