[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So are you going to play THE GAME?

DMD

What about the new game? The concept for it was created by probably the smartest guy I ever knew (hint - he sleeps with my wife... star of the yet unmade film "A Beautiful Football Mind"... you know... no, not him - ME!).

The concept is that you pick from 22 players and the 11 you pick go against the 11 you did not pick.

The style is certainly the most fair you could ever want since everyone has to make the exact same choices using the same players and yet it will end up with win/loss records and total points just like any league. It is so easy that it is really hard. It is so hard that it is really easy.

And best yet - you will not win or lose by the random match-up against another team you have zero effect on, you win or lose purely on your choices and what you do not pick is what can kill you. Just like real life. Just like Christmas shopping for the wife.

Anyway - hope you play and good luck!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And best yet - you will not win or lose by the random match-up against another team you have zero effect on, you win or lose purely on your choices and what you do not pick is what can kill you. Just like real life. Just like Christmas shopping for the wife.

Certain folks from the advice forum will still find a way to blame others for their decisions. :wacko:

Signed up, but the site doesn't work for me... :-(

Is there a mandatory waiting period?

Same here all signed up but can't figure out how to pick my players??

Glad to see it's not just me. :wacko:

Signed up and picked my team.

Question - can you not change your lineup? I don't see a way to make a change to my lineup should I change my mind on some players.

Click on the player you currently have set to start in your lineup, should reset the position and send whatever player you clicked on to the bench.

Signed up and picked my team.

Question - can you not change your lineup? I don't see a way to make a change to my lineup should I change my mind on some players.

I had that problem as well, but It wasn't a major issue this time. I just didn't see where it changed anything.

Ok. it let me change it today.

Edited by MikesVikes

I of course have had none of the problems these obvious newbies have had! :tup:

BUT, after selecting my lineup, it shows all the pix of the players on my squad, and the oposition, but there seems to be one extra picture at the bottom, with the PK and Def, with the anti- team. Do they somehow get an extra player because I am so tough to beat?

Just wondering.. :wacko:

Is the Pick or Play Fantasy Challenge not working today? Registered for the game and when I log in it brings me back to the same screen. Where do you go to pick your lineup?

If you are experiencing this type of login issue it is higly likely your browser is set to not accept third party cookies. You will need to set your browser to accept third party cookies in general, or the third party cookies for *.rtsports.com in order for the game to work.

Great idea DMD, I love it! My lineup is ready, the receivers were pretty hard to pick from.

+1 - Contests are awesome... at least until my ineptitude has me in 283rd place after 2 weeks.

ETA - When in doubt, just pick players for your team that you are playing against in your primary ff league(s). Win-win!

Edited by MTSuper7