[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PICK OR PLAY FANTASY GAME

Timmypg

I wish there was a way to see who is in what group on the leader board. BTW: Stop playing so I can get me some rent money :wacko:

ETA: Wondering if you could color code the names with there corresponding web site???? Or a small helmet? Something? Anything? Anybody? Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?

Edited by tazinib1

If you mouse over the team avatar in the overall standings it will show you the group that team is in. We currently have 4 of the top 5. Nice work.

Just click on the guy you don't want and re-select.

On my team page, the starting TE pix doesn't show up at all, only the anti-TE! how can I de-select the current TE to change if he isn't there? Or maybe the question is: where is My TE?????

BTW, clicking on the TE in the selection box comes back with "already in starting lineup" for both of them.

:wacko:

My strategy was to pick players for my team that I was going against in my fantasy leagues, and to put players on my fantasy leagues into the anti-MT team. Well, I had a really good week in my leagues this week, meaning I got steamrolled by anti-MT. Makes it even worse knowing Steve Smith wasn't playing today.

:wacko:

:wacko: Am I losing my mind, or did the links to the contest disappear?

Edit: Never mind. :tup: I thought, for a minute, that maybe being #1 here meant you couldn't play the following week. :tup:

Edited by Gopher

I think there are 2500 or more playing and about half or so are from The Huddle. It is a new game and they are still developing it. It does need a leader board.

Wow that puts me in the top 10% and I really stunk it up the 1st week

[The Huddle Group] MOBD

Group Rank: #107

Overall Rank: #250

Season Record: 2-0

Season Points: 382.25