[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Daughters audition in Chicago

whomper

Very interesting stuff and really exciting news for your family.

And remember the internet friend who gave two man hugs at our meeting when she's a big star and the studio is looking for a middle aged man to do a Back to the Future type break dancing myopic.

cool

(now to be a debbie downer, I trust hollywood people as much as I trust the people running WCOFF)

I'm wishing for the best though!

No Debbie Downer. Its the truth. Our guard is always up. We have a friend that my wife grew up with that is a movie producer. He has been in the business for many years. He has been a tremendous source of info for us. He is our consiglieri. We dont do anything without running it by him and his advise has been spot on so far. We already have seen some seedy crap. Me and my wife have taken on those battles and have kept Raf focused on just doing her thing. I have a feeling, if she ever takes off in this business, that friend of ours will play a big part in it. If all goes as planned with the 2 movies with these people she will get to put film school and 2 movies on her resume and the next step is getting an agent. The guy from MTV that was supposed to hook us up with Abrams in NYC ended up being an empty bag

We have a friend that my wife grew up with that is a movie producer. He has been in the business for many years. He has been a tremendous source of info for us. He is our consiglieri.

cool--I feel a lot better knowing that somebody has your back :wacko: