[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Daughters audition in Chicago

whomper

I am not one to post in the threads about good vibes and such but wanted to post and say I got goosebumps reading your last update when you mentioned how happy your girl was on the phone.

I think the best part of this whole scenario is how happy it seems your daughter is - what an incredible experience this is for her!!!

I am not one to post in the threads about good vibes and such but wanted to post and say I got goosebumps reading your last update when you mentioned how happy your girl was on the phone.

I think the best part of this whole scenario is how happy it seems your daughter is - what an incredible experience this is for her!!!

Bingo. When she said it was one of the greatest nights of her life it was priceless to me.

Awesome news whomp. Will plan a movie/date night with the wife around the movie's premiere.

If you get to come to LA, dinner at my place?

I have never been to Cali so i would really like to try and make it. If I do we will definetly get the families together. I may even shave my back for the occasion

I have never been to Cali so i would really like to try and make it. If I do we will definetly get the families together. I may even shave my back for the occasion

Now that Rafi is a star you demand that the entire family be flown out to the L.A. premiere :wacko: