[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles - Skins

buddahj

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if K. Williams will get a shot to start after tonight? :wacko:

I'm stashing both Torain and Williams because Washington has a nice fantasy playoff schedule. I hope one asserts himself by then, and I actually hope it's Williams since Torain doesn't really play passing downs but Williams would. Of course, I'm banking on Portis being a non-factor by then too.

I'm stashing both Torain and Williams because Washington has a nice fantasy playoff schedule. I hope one asserts himself by then, and I actually hope it's Williams since Torain doesn't really play passing downs but Williams would. Of course, I'm banking on Portis being a non-factor by then too.

Ditto, I should have started Williams. Lost.

I wonder if Harrison is going to a good share of carries now too?? RBBC in both places??

David Akers eighth extra point just won me a game I had written off.

Edit: In another league I had the Washington D :wacko:

Ok humor me Ursa, just how negative did the skins do for you? I mean Pitts D got me -4 and that was 39 points...

I traded away Maclin for Torain 3 weeks ago. :tup: At least I had enough common sense to snatch up Williams this week.

It's hard to know how this game will translate forward for the Redskins RB, but Williams seems like the more complete back. With Shanahan, who knows. :wacko:

I still have memories of spot starting Quinton Ganther near the end of last season with good results. Different coach, different back, but lightning may end up striking twice.

Los Gatos lead going into Monday night : 52 points

LosGatos fielding : Cooley

Opponent fielding : Vick

League's all-time [10 years] individual scoring record : 57 points

Vick's total tonight : 62 points

Breaking the league record by : 5 points

I lost by : 5 points

This was the single greatest fantasy performance in my 10 years of FF. This loss basically ends my season.

The Eagles are now my SB prediction for the year. They look unstoppable. If they play a quarter as good in the playoffs, it's ovah.

While I'd love to agree with you, I have seen this team go up and down like a roller coaster. I'm not sure that this team is capable of playing close to this every week and they don't get to play the Redskins every week. I mean, look how good the Giants and Steelers looked before this weekend...

While I'd love to agree with you, I have seen this team go up and down like a roller coaster. I'm not sure that this team is capable of playing close to this every week and they don't get to play the Redskins every week. I mean, look how good the Giants and Steelers looked before this weekend...

exactly. but keeping with the NFC and Philly, if Vick gets hurt again, do you still like the Eagles? What about Green Bay and could Philly win in GB?

Brent Celek had just two catches for eight yards the last time I looked. With Vick under center, Celek is fantasy irrelevant. No hope.

Celek's lack of production is more of a product of thr crappy o-line play. Celek is blocking on more plays which means less routes.

There is no way Williams gets 100% of the snaps once Torain and/or Portis is healthy. No chance. Zero.

There will be a power RB (likely Torain), and a 3rd-down RB (likely Williams)....just like 90% of the NFL.

It's hard to know how this game will translate forward for the Redskins RB, but Williams seems like the more complete back. With Shanahan, who knows. :wacko:

I think the fact that Williams COULDN'T run the ball effectively early put this game out of reach. On the first two drives, with Washington trying to slow things down and stop the Eagles momentum....Williams got nothing (4 straight 3-and-outs). It was only when the Eagles were playing the pass that Williams was able to do any damage, and mostly on delays. If I am smart enough to see that, Shanny is too. he wants a back that can muster 4.0 yards per carry when they need it to control the clock and keep possession....Williams aint that guy,

Let's not get carried away here.

Ditto, I should have started Williams. Lost.

I wonder if Harrison is going to a good share of carries now too?? RBBC in both places??

I started Torain myself with Williams on my bench, but, I had Vick so all was good. I'm keeping them both for Willaims seems to be the better PPR mathup over Torain anyhow.

There is no way Williams gets 100% of the snaps once Torain and/or Portis is healthy. No chance. Zero.

There will be a power RB (likely Torain), and a 3rd-down RB (likely Williams)....just like 90% of the NFL.

Let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised if both Torain and Portis ended up on IR before the season is over.