[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm gonna have to think long and hard about drafting No-Show Moreno again...

cre8tiff

pre-season, i thought they would be relying upon him a bit this year. was surprised by how well orton performed early on. on your behalf, in standard ppr moreno only scored less than 10 two times prior to this past weekend and scored around 20 for the past 5 weeks.

Edited by Bier Meister

I wouldn't have touched him with a ten foot pool to begin with.

Apparently, the other respondents in this thread were desperate as well.

Personally, I'm not willing to wait until the second half of the season for one of my rb's to start contributing.

I would stay away from Denver until they can capture/manufacture someone with half of Gibb's ability with the O-Line.

:wacko:

I wouldn't have touched him with a ten foot pool to begin with.

Apparently, the other respondents in this thread were desperate as well.

Personally, I'm not willing to wait until the second half of the season for one of my rb's to start contributing.

I would stay away from Denver until they can capture/manufacture someone with half of Gibb's ability with the O-Line.

:wacko:

No desperation here. I traded for him right before he started scoring mucho pts every week. He had a cake schedule so I pulled the trigger.

No desperation here. I traded for him right before he started scoring mucho pts every week. He had a cake schedule so I pulled the trigger.

Wow...great insight there! At the time, I would have thought high risk, moderate reward. Great foresight.....it's the difference, sometimes, between finishing in the money or not.

Don't feel sorry for me, I started him and I'm in the SB!!!

+3

plus drafted at 8.11 in a 12 team league i'm happy with the few weeks he gave me esp. since i also had PT. Torain and Blount with AP kept me alive but wen torain went down moreno came back and kept me crusing straight to the SB :wacko:

Last 5 weeks starting RB 2: Charles, Moreno, Charles, Moreno, Charles. Last 2 were correct I believe. :tup: None were enough to affect the outcome of the games.

Hm, so does that mean Moreno this week? :wacko:

BTW, I did draft him and kept him all year. There was one other place I played him (perhaps Charles' bye week) and he filled in well. Not unhappy I drafted him at all. Much happier I drafted Foster, of course!

Edited by CrazyOne