[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it a bad sign

cre8tiff

Well, they still have to play the games, so there's that.

Use this as an underdog moment to will your team to victory, like in Rudy or Rocky or Remember the Titans or The Fighter or We Are Marshall. Players often respond positively to their underdog status, and I am sure that you can motivate even the likes of Marshawn Lynch and Jimmy Clausen to defeat your opponent's S1 super-team.

Make sure you roll up your sleeves and get a really serious look on your face first. Smack yourself a couple of times to get better focus before you deliver the speech. Oh, and pray to the lord Jesus Christ to smite thine enemies. That sometimes works, unless Jesus is starting some of the same FF players as your opponent. In that case, you are farked, my friend.

Edited by historymike

Use this as an underdog moment to will your team to victory, like in Rudy or Rocky or Remember the Titans or The Fighter or We Are Marshall. Players often respond positively to their underdog status, and I am sure that you can motivate even the likes of Marshawn Lynch and Jimmy Clausen to defeat your opponent's S1 super-team.

Make sure you roll up your sleeves and get a really serious look on your face first. Smack yourself a couple of times to get better focus before you deliver the speech. Oh, and pray to the lord Jesus Christ to smite thine enemies. That sometimes works, unless Jesus is starting some of the same FF players as your opponent. In that case, you are farked, my friend.

Awesome. :wacko:

well you got to the finals right? you have to believe in your team. In one league I face the Brady-DMC-CJ2K S1 express and yet I still feel like I'm the favorite.

That could be the booze talking ... or gas?

well you got to the finals right? you have to believe in your team. In one league I face the Brady-DMC-CJ2K S1 express and yet I still feel like I'm the favorite.

last week I lost to Vick/Cutler/DMC/CJ2K/Megatron/etc. etc.

he even had Brandon Lloyd who was a non factor, I think...