[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oregon vs Auburn

Rockerbraves

"Daddy" has been used .... sorry .... that's one you can't have :tup:

We're still waiting ........ Fraud :wacko:

Yea by me you idiot. Its time to put you on ignore.

You have been exposed by me so many times, its no longer even fun punking you anymore.

Plus I kinda like the way this looks. Like I threw you away like a piece of trash.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: theprofessor.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder theprofessor

Later Puta....

Edited by Living the Dream

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never had an issue with you Menudo and not trying to start one. Just think it's funny how some get on this Pac-10 homerism rant, and include me, when I have never claimed that the Pac-10 conference was the premier conference in college football.

Fair enough, I may be falsely associating you with some others comments.

good stuff, Menudostealerkettle posting about homerism...........

Oregon and Aub were 2 evenly matched teams, and Aub won - no big deal. Those teams would go 5-5 in a10 game series.

J-E-T-S

:wacko:

Wait, are Auburn and Oregon "evenly matched," or are the Ducks "the better team" and "better coached?"

I guess it's lucky for Auburn that it's only a 1-game series.

Wait, are Auburn and Oregon "evenly matched," or are the Ducks "the better team" and "better coached?"

I guess it's lucky for Auburn that it's only a 1-game series.

love peeps that pop off when you miss the mark on a prediction. I thought Oregon was the better team and would win, I was wrong. No excuses Aub got the title. end of story.

I think most peeps would agree that those were 2 evenly matched squads tho......the passive agressive pussification of this place is getting ridiculous.

love know it all's Monday morning QB's.....

I am the passive agressive pussification of this place

couldnt have said it better myself.

And we love pompus ass comments all year long, and then when you are finally proven wrong, you spew this non sense above.

Kinda nutless don't you think....

Edited by Living the Dream

love peeps that pop off when you miss the mark on a prediction. I thought Oregon was the better team and would win, I was wrong. No excuses Aub got the title. end of story.

I think most peeps would agree that those were 2 evenly matched squads tho......the passive agressive pussification of this place is getting ridiculous.

I predicted an Auburn win. I was right. I get to stick out my tongue and say "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!"

And to be honest, I've listened pretty much all season to how down the SEC was and how over-rated the SEC was. And certainly, this was not the SEC's strongest year. I simply find it hard to see how the SEC is over-rated when even in a down year, they win their 5th consecutive BCS-NC.

You get some, you miss some. That's understood. But when you talk lots of smack about your conference, establish a pattern of BADLY missing the mark in MULTIPLE years while picking teams you follow, then come back simply with 'I was a bit off on my pick, that's all', without giving in on the fundamental fallacy in your bravado, forgive others for wanting to rub it in. TIA.. :wacko:

and that goes for Living The Dream/Sgt Ryan/Dallas Sooner/Wannabe Boz as well..

Edited by Glabra

You get some, you miss some. That's understood. But when you talk lots of smack about your conference, establish a pattern of BADLY missing the mark in MULTIPLE years while picking teams you follow, then come back simply with 'I was a bit off on my pick, that's all', without giving in on the fundamental fallacy in your bravado, forgive others for wanting to rub it in. TIA.. :tup:

Nice :wacko:

Well said.

You get some, you miss some. That's understood. But when you talk lots of smack about your conference, establish a pattern of BADLY missing the mark in MULTIPLE years while picking teams you follow, then come back simply with 'I was a bit off on my pick, that's all', without giving in on the fundamental fallacy in your bravado, forgive others for wanting to rub it in. TIA.. :wacko:

If Id have said my team or conference was anything special, they you would have a point. But you missed the mark. I stated several times I thought we would lose 2 games, and didnt think we would win the conference. So not so much... :tup: