[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UW Basketball ...

theprofessor

I don't have to go very far to prove how wrong you are .... Here's a quote about IT from just a week ago .... Yes, the same guy that put the team on it's back and won the Pac-10 tourney

he is hurting us so bad that we really don't have a chance
. :tup:

Another about Jake Locjker who performed pretty well at the combine and improved his draft status ...

Jake Locker announced he is going to fully participate. Of course he did. If he still had millions in his future, he just lost them
:lol:

Another ...

There is zero chance that by throwing at the combine, he'll improve his draft status. Zero. None. Zilch. Sorry. Jake Locker simply cannot throw a football where he intends to throw it. Nothing you can say can change this fact. Sorry.

Jake Locker not only outperformed most of the QB's at the combine, he threw considerably better than the heisman winner, Cam Newton :wacko:

Another one where your reading retention suffers and you know nothing about the topic at hand .....

My quote about the Senior Bowl ,,,, "Hankerson, Miller and Locke performed better than anyone else and improved their draft status today."

Your response .....

Two weeks ago, weren't you trying to convince us that Jake greatly helped his stock at the Senior Bowl?

My response ...." I said Locke improved his draft status today .... Derrick Locke running back out of Kentucky. Perhaps you didn't really watch the game?"

More IT foolishness

.... If you had a pair of fresh eyes, and watched Isaiah Thomas play basketball for the first time, you would come away with a slightly different viewpoint than you portray.

"I think the Pac-10 will get 4 in this year" Hmmmm ..."I'll be in Staples in a couple weeks to watch my Dawgs act some revennge on the Wildcats" Hmmmm...

OK, I'm bored with this .... I could find more, but why? You've proven yourself to be wrong time after time. While I find it quite enjoyable to embarrass you as you continue to insert your foot into your mouth I need a bigger challenge. Perhaps you would be better served to continue your nonsensical banter with the girls in the office. You might have a chance to win a debate there. Lemming.

Edited by theprofessor

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to go very far to prove how wrong you are .... Here's a quote about IT from just a week ago .... Yes, the same guy that put the team on it's back and won the Pac-10 tourney

. :tup:

Another about Jake Locjker who performed pretty well at the combine and improved his draft status ...

:lol:

Another ...

Jake Locker not only outperformed most of the QB's at the combine, he threw considerably better than the heisman winner, Cam Newton :wacko:

Another one where your reading retention suffers and you know nothing about the topic at hand .....

My quote about the Senior Bowl ,,,, "Hankerson, Miller and Locke performed better than anyone else and improved their draft status today."

Your response .....

My response ...." I said Locke improved his draft status today .... Derrick Locke running back out of Kentucky. Perhaps you didn't really watch the game?"

More IT foolishness

"I think the Pac-10 will get 4 in this year" Hmmmm ..."I'll be in Staples in a couple weeks to watch my Dawgs act some revennge on the Wildcats" Hmmmm...

OK, I'm bored with this .... I could find more, but why? You've proven yourself to be wrong time after time. While I find it quite enjoyable to embarrass you as you continue to insert your foot into your mouth I need a bigger challenge. Perhaps you would be better served to continue your nonsensical banter with the girls in the office. You might have a chance to win a debate there. Lemming.

Did you happen to watch Jake Locker throw at the combine? Didn't think so. So he performed better than the worst passer at the combine. Congrats.

That's pretty much what I thought. Put your money up or go home. I'm done with your little games, lemming. Put your money up. You ain't got the balls.

Edited by Seahawks21

Did you happen to watch Jake Locker throw at the combine? Didn't think so. So he performed better than the worst passer at the combine. Congrats.

That's pretty much what I thought. Put your money up or go home. I'm done with your little games, lemming. Put your money up. You ain't got the balls.

Son, I will bet you any amount of money you want. I'm certainly confident not only that I can afford you :wacko: but confident that I will win any bet? As I see it, I've already won anyway based on your foolish statements that I've already proved you wrong on. Quit while your behind tool.

"We don't have a chance to win with Isiah Thomas" Wrong - yet we win the Pac-10 tourney and Isaiah put us on his back playying 143 out of 145 minutes and hit the game winner.

"Jake Locker will lose millions if he throws at the combine" - Wrong - He did throw at the combine and probably improved his draft status and didn't lose millions as you suggested.

"There is ZERO chance Jake Locker improves his draft status if he throws at the combine" - Wrong again

You're 0 for 3 :tup: Press?

I really like how you twist around the context of what I actually said to conveniently fit your argument. Clever.

If Locker improved his draft status, when do you see him going, and is that improved from the day before the combine?

Wonderlic.

Pac-10 POY

Hmmmmmmm.....Hmmmmmmm.

Future considerations:

Jake Locker's future

Future QB improvement at UW

Isaiah Thomas in the NBA

Matt Hasselbeck's future

Anything else you can regurgitate from local coverage, 'cause god knows you aren't about to come up with any ideas of your own.

Before you say you got me covered, you might want to google me, lemming.

Take your pick. I know you won't. You'll come back with some old thread and a bunch more attempts at insults and emoticons. Dude, nobody is listening. Put your money up. Put your money up. Put your money up.

Dude, nobody is listening. Put your money up. Put your money up. Put your money up.

You're the last guy I'm interested in googling :wacko: Believe me the last thing I would be concerned about is your money if that's what your implying? As I said you're already down ..... so let's determine how much? 1-K a statement? So you're at least 0 for 4 .... and I'll be happy to continue the trend. Isaiah will play in the NBA. Jake Locker will get drafted in the 1st 2 rounds and yes that is an improvement pre combine. Matt Hasselbeck? Who cares besides you? :tup:

BTW, someone is listening ..... my stalker :lol:

I'm down? To you? There are homer glasses, there are beer goggles, and there whatever the F you're wearing.

Before the AZ game, Isaiah went through a 5-week stretch where he shot 42% and averaged 3 TO per. A little short of stellar by everybody's calculations but yours.

My wife knows basketball. Not American basketball, but basketball. We were watching Isaiah Thomas and I told her this is our stud and he is the big hometown favorite. Her quote after watching a few games was "why does everybody like him? He is such a ballhog. Why doesn't he pass more? The other guys are wide open but still he won't pass."

As many assists as Isaiah had, if he wasn't so selfish he could've EASILY had 2-3 more per game. 3 on 1 is really 1 on 1 in his eyes.

The games we won down the stretch were against UCLA and ASU, and is it a coincidence that IT played less minutes in those games than all of the others? Hmmmmmm.

Let me get this straight...Jake Locker was a 3rd rounder before the combine and is now a 2nd rounder? Just to clarify.

Jake Locker will not start 30 games in the NFL at the QB position. He will NEVER lead his team to the playoffs.

Isaiah Thomas will not start 30 games in the NBA. He will never average 20 MPG in the NBA.

The QB position at WA will increase it's completion percentage by 5% in 2011.

The year after Thomas leaves, UW will lose 7 games or less, pre-tournament season.

Pick some, pick some. Your choice. I can't wait to see what comes next. Got my popcorn ready. You're damn right I'm stalking you. It is about time somebody put you in your place. We've let you slide for way too long with this garbage. I'm calling you out. Put your money up, lemming.

Edited by Seahawks21

I'm down? To you? There are homer glasses, there are beer goggles, and there whatever the F you're wearing.

Before the AZ game, Isaiah went through a 5-week stretch where he shot 42% and averaged 3 TO per. A little short of stellar by everybody's calculations but yours.

My wife knows basketball. Not American basketball, but basketball. We were watching Isaiah Thomas and I told her this is our stud and he is the big hometown favorite. Her quote after watching a few games was "why does everybody like him? He is such a ballhog. Why doesn't he pass more? The other guys are wide open but still he won't pass."

As many assists as Isaiah had, if he wasn't so selfish he could've EASILY had 2-3 more per game. 3 on 1 is really 1 on 1 in his eyes.

The games we won down the stretch were against UCLA and ASU, and is it a coincidence that IT played less minutes in those games than all of the others? Hmmmmmm.

Let me get this straight...Jake Locker was a 3rd rounder before the combine and is now a 2nd rounder? Just to clarify.

Jake Locker will not start 30 games in the NFL at the QB position. He will NEVER lead his team to the playoffs.

Isaiah Thomas will not start 30 games in the NBA. He will never average 20 MPG in the NBA.

The year after Thomas leaves, UW will lose 7 games or less, pre-tournament season.

Pick some, pick some. Your choice. I can't wait to see what comes next. Got my popcorn ready. You're damn right I'm stalking you. It is about time somebody put you in your place. We've let you slide for way too long with this garbage. I'm calling you out. Put your money up, lemming.

I'm down? To you?

There you go, you're learning.

Nice that the lack of basketball knowledge stays "in family". By the way Isaiah just broke the assist record for the Pac-10 tourbament, but you knew that already.

In the Bigger, more important games, to solidify their place to get into March Madness Isiah played EVERY minute but 2 in 3 games plus all of the overtime in the championship game. Let me help you with that foot .....

I'm proud of you. You are starting to learn. But, according to you he shouldn't be drafted right. I don't need any clarification but thanks all the same.

Brilliant. Going out on a limb here. :wacko:

Movin' on ....... exposing you is too easy. :tup:

There you go, you're learning.

Nice that the lack of basketball knowledge stays "in family". By the way Isaiah just broke the assist record for the Pac-10 tourbament, but you knew that already.

In the Bigger, more important games, to solidify their place to get into March Madness Isiah played EVERY minute but 2 in 3 games plus all of the overtime in the championship game. Let me help you with that foot .....

I'm proud of you. You are starting to learn. But, according to you he shouldn't be drafted right. I don't need any clarification but thanks all the same.

Brilliant. Going out on a limb here. :wacko:

Movin' on ....... exposing you is too easy. :tup:

That's what I thought. Go waste somebody else's time. Your nonsense doesn't sell. Exposing me. Yep. Exactly.

What happened to all this "Jake Locker is gonna have a great career", "be the best of this class", "I still have complete confidence in him"? If he is SOOOO good, how can the next QB, who is going to be a redshirt freshman or sophomore, possibly play so much better than the great Jake Locker? If he is SOOO good, why would he possibly only start less than 30 games in the NFL?? Did you change your tune that drastically in the last three weeks? You are correct, though, he shouldn't be drafted. Wasted pick unless you're going to play him on defense. That guy will never be an NFL caliber QB. If Isaiah Thomas is "the best PG in the country, or in the top 5", how can a team get so much better when he is gone? How is that possible, lemming, how!?! I don't get it!!

How are those Bedard and Branch trades working out for you, lemming? That Griffey thing you were pulling so hard for really worked out.

Aren't you the Titleist guy?

Edited by Seahawks21

You 2 need to get a room.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm going down to his level again, but I'm just sick of watching his act. I can't take it anymore. If nobody else is going to step up, I'll put it on myself. I just wish the rich guy would put some money up.

Congrats to the Washington Huskies, who held on to advance to the second round against the UNC Tarheels.

We've been reading for months now about these Huskies and how they have a chance to make a run in the tournament. Come Sunday, we can finally shut this thread down.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm going down to his level again, but I'm just sick of watching his act. I can't take it anymore. If nobody else is going to step up, I'll put it on myself. I just wish the rich guy would put some money up.

Yer the antitheses of an anti-homer, and over the top to the point it becomes counterintuitive. Uwprof is the antitheses of a blind homer, and over the top to the point it becomes counterintuitive.

Congrats to the Washington Huskies, who held on to advance to the second round against the UNC Tarheels.

We've been reading for months now about these Huskies and how they have a chance to make a run in the tournament. Come Sunday, we can finally shut this thread down.

Probably right. Methinks UW has a chance, but not much unless they can play a full game, which hasn't really happened since the beginning of the season.

It's going to be very tough to win down there no doubt. Playing in UNC's backyard we'll have the crowd against us and undoubtedly we'll get the worst end of the officiating. If we play the way we did tonight we won't have a chance. Great sign though that we shot so poorly tonight and still won.

It's going to be very tough to win down there no doubt. Playing in UNC's backyard we'll have the crowd against us and undoubtedly we'll get the worst end of the officiating. If we play the way we did tonight we won't have a chance. Great sign though that we shot so poorly tonight and still won.

All of the Duke fans will be for you.

Well, we have that. Problem is, they'll all be on the west coast :wacko:

Both UNC and Duke are playing in Charlotte. UNC vs. UW is at 12:15 PM EST followed by Duke vs. Michigan at 2:45 PM EST.

Back in 2005, I used to work right near the old Charlotte Coliseum (which has since been torn down). I took off from work early to watch the Tarheels practice. When I got there, the Blue Devils were still on the floor practicing. I had tickets to the Friday games and saw both the Duke and Carolina game. I was happy to see the Tarheel team that went on to win the championship. You forget just how large these guys are and how quick they are until you see them in person.

This game sets up to be a fun one on paper, most likely in the 80's or even 90's. Both teams really like to get up and down, so I'm hoping UW can find some comfort playing this type of game. I'm not quite as worried that the TarHeels will punish UW inside as they do to many opponents, as long as MBA stays out of foul trouble. Holliday plays long, and Gant adds excellent length and grit in the post, defensively. If UW has a definitive edge, it should be that they are the better outside shooting team, except that they are prone to stretches of really bad shooting, especially when they seem to try to rely on it exclusively (i.e. any time they go up against a zone). Williams doesn't like to run much zone typically, which is a definite bonus for UW, who for three years now haven't been able to figure out how to get easy buckets against any sort of zone defense.

Ross and Wilcox both looked totally lost against Georgia, which can't happen again. At least one of them really needs to step up. Suggs needs to hit a couple of his customary big shots. Isaiah needs to attack the paint instead of standing around for stretches, which he tends to do at the beginning of games from time to time. UW has gotten off to slow starts for 7 of their last 8 or so. If that happens again, they could find themselves down by double-digits real quick tomorrow. Romar has to manufacture a couple easy buckets early to loosen the cheeks. If Matthew can get a couple good looks early, it could pay huge dividends. No more 12-foot fade-away hook shots, please.

The one thing that I think could really work against UW in this game is that Marshall is 6'3". If he is a legit 6'3", he's got six inches on Isaiah, and is a heady enough player to know how to use it. We might really miss Gaddy's length The other thing to fear is the both teams play a similar game, and UNC typically plays that game a bit better, with more talent. All in all, I'm pretty optimistic that this is going to be a good game. That is really all you can ask when playing a #2 seed. Go Dawgs.

Edited by Seahawks21

Playing in UNC's backyard we'll have the crowd against us and undoubtedly we'll get the worst end of the officiating.

11 fouls to 2 at halftime? Really? We're going to have to play less aggressive on the defensive end in the 2nd half and you know Roy is going to push the ball inside to try to take away our bigs. Huskies have more depth and seem to have more talent than the Heels. MBA needs to finish .... probably lost 6-8 points inside with what seemed like easy misses. Love the big 7 footer for UNC ... the kid can run and plays with great effort. Anyone know what year he's in?

11 fouls to 2 at halftime? Really? We're going to have to play less aggressive on the defensive end in the 2nd half and you know Roy is going to push the ball inside to try to take away our bigs. Huskies have more depth and seem to have more talent than the Heels. MBA needs to finish .... probably lost 6-8 points inside with what seemed like easy misses. Love the big 7 footer for UNC ... the kid can run and plays with great effort. Anyone know what year he's in?

Zeller is a junior.

Assuming neither Barnes nor Henson goes pro, the heels will return their entire starting 5 next year.

UNC opened up a little sleepy-eyed as they have of late, but didn;t let things get out of hand. Washington is shooting the 3 very well, and hitting the offensive glass. Those 2 things have been the real difference thus far. UNC is pounding the ball inside and should go after the fouls advantage in the second half.

Tyler Zeller is a Junior.

Carolina does lack depth. First, Larry Drew abandoned the team once he was no longer the starter. Second, Reggie Bullock suffered a season-ending knee injury. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of depth at the guard position.

Carolina needs to attack the goal more. They are little bit too finesse at times. I really hope the Tarheels increase their intensity.

We haven't defended the three or hit the three very well all year. I hope our inside game can start to take over. If we can keep Isaiah Thomas limited like the first half that should bode well for the Tarheel faithful.