[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Lantern

Pope Flick

I really think all the HH material could've been cut/removed to simplify things a bit.

i did like the character development here and thought sarsgaard was very good in the role. i did not buy, however, that he could be the son of tim robbins. according to their real life ages, robbins would have had him at 13. plus, sarsgaard looked older than robbins in the movie .... overall, i did not like the robbins casting. they could have gone with an older, crabbier dude for that part.

I see it is rated PG-13. Do you think it is appropriate for a 7 year old? What makes it PG-13?

IMO, no. The main heavy is a cloud consisting on consumed souls and the scene with it in the streets of New York (where it adds to it soul collection) would be nightmare inducing. True PG13 fo sho.

IMO, no. The main heavy is a cloud consisting on consumed souls and the scene with it in the streets of New York (where it adds to it soul collection) would be nightmare inducing. True PG13 fo sho.

Thanks... appreciate it!

i agree, unless your 7 yo has seen other PG13 movies and has been OK with it. the saarsgard character could also be fairly disturbing. and it starts with a gratuitous post sex scene (which i thought was funny) ...