[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bin Laden - Dead

The Irish Doggy

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good thing.

A very good thing.

For Obama's reelection campaign.

Anyone think this won't precipitate more terrorist attacks on US soil?

I don't particularly think that the folks that want to inflict harm on us were waiting for us to catch/kill Osama to try to inflict more pain and terror on our country.

Of course any terror attempts that happen in the next 5 years will clearly be attributed to his death

No more than there would have been anyway.

Really? You seriously don't think this will act as a rallying cry throughout the islamic world?

I truly hope you're right.

CNN says he was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad. A mansion? Geez, I thought he was living in some cave.

I wonder if Special Forces finally caught up with him?

Edit: Yup, seems so.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Being described as being killed by a US asset and us having his body does not lend any evidence to him dying of natural causes....

perhaps they kept him alive until he died of natural causes and are now claiming success?

Great news and about time he paid.

When they were just saying it was something about national security happening I was busy opening my gun safe because of the aliens landing but ends up just the Bin Laden thing. Returning to silent wait...

As we're waiting for the President... I'm reminded of the bumper stickers I saw shortly after 9/11 : "Bin Laden SUCKS!" I always sarcastically thought to myself, "Way to take a stand on an issue." :wacko: