[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bin Laden - Dead

The Irish Doggy

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a sense I agree with the sentiment that killing another person is not cause for celebration. It's a somber thing. I don't mean to say I am against the killing, because I am 100% behind it. I am just not "happy" that this is a part of the world we have to make due in.

I know what you are saying CN. When I heard the news it was a very strange feeling that I think I had never felt before. Part of me felt happy that someone was killed while part of felt guilty for feeling happy about it. Now I hate the bastard even more for making me realize that I am capable of getting joy out of such an event.

I know what you are saying CN. When I heard the news it was a very strange feeling that I think I had never felt before. Part of me felt happy that someone was killed while part of felt guilty for feeling happy about it. Now I hate the bastard even more for making me realize that I am capable of getting joy out of such an event.

I must be one cold hearted SOB because I don't think twice about it. I would've pulled the trigger if given the chance. Good riddance.

I must be one cold hearted SOB because I don't think twice about it. I would've pulled the trigger if given the chance. Good riddance.

I'd like to think I would have as well. I would consider it something done that needed doing, not a reason to rejoice. That's more the point. The quote "He needed killin' " comes to mind.

This is reassuring in that, had the mission failed, the author would have pointed out that it was Panetta's fault, not Obama's.

If the mission had failed, can you imagine Panetta making a speech about a failed mission to get bin Forgotten and getting hammered? Yeah, I'm sure he would have by politicians and possibly the media, but I'm pretty sure the average Joe American would have felt like "at least we are still trying to get him", etc. I personally wouldn't throw down a negative word on Panetta or the Obamamessiah as you have to have the balls to make a decision and go with it.

Edited by I Like Soup

If the mission had failed, can you imagine Panetta making a speech about a failed mission to get bin Forgotten and getting hammered? Yeah, I'm sure he would have by politicians and possibly the media, but I'm pretty sure the average Joe American would have felt like "at least we are still trying to get him", etc. I personally wouldn't throw down a negative word on Panetta or the Obamamessiah as you have to have the balls to make a decision and go with it.

I think the point was (and I could be wrong) was that if it failed, then Panetta wouldnt be to blame, it all would have been Obama;s fault.

I think the point was (and I could be wrong) was that if it failed, then Panetta wouldnt be to blame, it all would have been Obama;s fault.

I would feel the same as I wrote above as I think most Americans would have if it had failed and laid the blame at Obama's feet. At least we are still trying to get that bassturd and I'd rather be damned if I did...

I think the point was that the blogger is a douchebag.

Edit to add: But I don't speak Asian, so I have no idea what montster was really trying say.

Edited by wiegie

By way of emphasizing Wiegie's point, here is a further post from this buffoon, linked directly from the original page.

A sample:

President Obama should not be trusted. Osama bin Laden is actually alive and might resurrect after three days. Not that this will have any spiritual significance, but because it might be the only explanation when all has been said and no body is seen or found. President Obama and the US military he commands know very well what such a high profile death would mean to the US citizenry and indeed the whole world but then decide to bury a most wanted terrorist within 24 hours and with no pictures taken!

:wacko:

I would of killed him too, if that would have been my job. I don't know how I'd feel afterwards though. I never killed anyone before. I guess that's why when they use a firing squad to kill someone often times only one of the gun men will have a real bullet so that they never really know for sure who actually did the killing. I'm thinking that killing someone could really f with your mind even if it is someone as evil as OBL.

I would of killed him too, if that would have been my job. I don't know how I'd feel afterwards though. I never killed anyone before. I guess that's why when they use a firing squad to kill someone often times only one of the gun men will have a real bullet so that they never really know for sure who actually did the killing. I'm thinking that killing someone could really f with your mind even if it is someone as evil as OBL.

I believe one has a blank and the rest have live rounds. Also, anyone firing a rifle who can't tell if it's live or a blank must be completely numb.

Only one person has the blank actually and they say they know when they shoot a blank.

I was actually waiting for wiegie to educate me on what I meant.

I was actually waiting for wiegie to educate me on what I meant.

Did you miss this?

Edit to add: But I don't speak Asian, so I have no idea what montster was really trying say.

Per CBS News, photos of Bin Laden dead WON'T be released

But to eliminate the question of funny business:

Republican House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers said Wednesday that the Obama administration should not release the gruesome post-mortem images, saying it could complicate the job for American troops overseas. Rogers told CBS News he has seen a post-mortem photo.
Edited by i_am_the_swammi