[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bin Laden - Dead

The Irish Doggy

:wacko: lets's break it down and maybe understand it, IF DMD died in a massive firefight in his bedroom.

what would we do as a radical group.

Get pissed and go after someone?

who's gonna lead?

we had a good run and go brack ta work?

It's over we're done blowin ourselves up and dressing like women

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No link, just look at the statements. They're not lying like you think they didn't have details dialed in and I think you have to reasonably believe they're all just a tad stoked on adrenaline Sunday night.

Some are clearly commenting on details theyre unsure of. They're correcting themselves and I don't think most of this stuff is intentional: wouldn't the lie go the other way from : he was unarmed to armed? No they've screwed up initial details and theyre trying to clarify which is hard since the initial story always gets more play than the correction.

So when the Bush administration comes out with something that was initially inaccurate and then revise the story, they lied. But when the Obama admin does it it was due to being stoked on adrenaline and they should have the opportunity to "clarify" their initial claims.

Maybe, just maybe, before they came out with their initial story, Obama should have read a book to some children, taken 12 minutes, or so, to clear his head and then got up on the podium and said something.

:wacko:

Died saving orphaned baby seals from global warming back in 1997. :wacko:

You know why he hated American's don't you... In 1997 I was on a seal clubbing expedition and accidentally whacked him in the noodle on my down stroke as he was diving to cover up the seal I was about to pop in the gourd. It's amazing how blunt force trauma to the head can change a man so radically.

So when the Bush administration comes out with something that was initially inaccurate and then revise the story, they lied. But when the Obama admin does it it was due to being stoked on adrenaline and they should have the opportunity to "clarify" their initial claims.

Maybe, just maybe, before they came out with their initial story, Obama should have read a book to some children, taken 12 minutes, or so, to clear his head and then got up on the podium and said something.

:wacko:

Nah Bush was on a whole 'nother level with lieing. Not giving accurate details about how a recent event went down is how the White House always runs.

How many American soldiers were killed over these Obama lies? I know 4500 soldiers have died over Bush's lie about Iraq.

Edited by WaterMan

Nah Bush was on a whole 'nother level with lieing. Not giving accurate details about how a recent event went down is how the White House always runs.

How many American soldiers were killed over these Obama lies? I know 4500 soldiers have died over Bush's lie about Iraq.

Not to mention the $$$$$$

I'm trying to figure out what money yer talking about.

Sorry, that was an old joke from the "Get Smart" show. :wacko:

Anyways, WM referred to the lives lost in the war against Iraq and I was referring to the money that was lost as well.

Edited by SayItAintSoJoe

Sorry, that was an old joke from the "Get Smart" show. :wacko:

Anyways, WM referred to the lives lost in the war against Iraq and I was referring to the money that was lost as well.

I'm slow today, my apologies.

I'm simply chumming the waters as this thread has slowed too much for my liking.

I hear that the reason of no pics is because there are no pics.

no pics you say? Why is that?

cause just because

methinksfishbaitisreallysquealinglikeapig

Now that's a theory I'd be down with. I don't think it's accurate, but if it is, I'll give it a big :wacko:.

That photo actually cracks me up-- all the stuffed shirts have somber/grave expressions. It's pretty obvious something serious is going down. Meanwhile, the one obvious military guy looks like he's playing solitaire while bored out of his mind.

Let's not get crazy, that guy is in the Air Force, not the military. :tup:

You want photos of dead people at the compound, here you go:

http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound

(the photos are indeed very graphic)

seems like the SEALs have a thing for headshots :wacko:

I made the same observation too...LOL! SEALs don't have that many bullets to waste spraying a room...

Disregard that then. Either I'm misremembering or that's a part of story that's changed, because I swore that night they said he'd be killed days prior, but they'd been doing analyses to verify it was him first before announcing it....

But it changes very little about how high-ranking officials can't seem to keep their stories straight, to the point where it almost seems like their "developments" are reactionary to perceptions.... It's actually weird how many non-skeptics are very skeptical now, after it feels like another instance of "just tell them what they want to hear"...

BTW, anyone hear the sad news of two of Gadaffi's grandchildren getting killed in an assassination attempt on him on Saturday? Didn't think so...

I seem to recall hearing the same thing on the radio on the way to work Monday morning so you aren't alone.

In regards to Gadaffi's grandchildren, well, I'm sure they were like any other kids running around the world and it is a shame they get caught up in this. But I kind of believe in the old Roman way...take out your opponent and all of his family and associates.

from the link

The statement by the army’s press office said, “Any similar action violating the sovereignty of Pakistan will warrant a review on the level of military/intelligence cooperation with the United States.”

Yes, perhaps they will review things and conclude: "oh, sh|t, we had best start cooperating with them"

After reading this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/06/world/asia/06react.html

I say hell yeah!

Now that the Paki military is facing criticism at home, maybe it will be the beginning of hope and change and the realization they need to do some serious clean up.

Now for some levity -

R.I.P Osama Bin Laden world hide and seek champion 2001 to 2011

President Bush tried and failed. President Clinton tried and failed. President Obama tried and succeeded. The moral of this is... if you want someone dead, hire a black guy.