[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you all ready for the end of the world?

buddahj

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a car in Connecticut with May 21 stuff and various bible verses covering every part of the car. The owner had vinyl decals made, and placed them on the hood, roof, doors, windows and quarter panels. "The end of times is coming! May 21! Repent!" "For the Lord said yada yada 4 horsemen yada yada you're going to suck it really soon so get down on your knees yada yada - Revelations 21-02". It was at a CVS parking lot. I'll bet the owner was buying smokes.

Mr Camping's argument has convinced Adam Larsen, 32, from Kansas. He is among scores of "ambassadors" who have quit their jobs to drive around America in Family Radio vehicles warning of the impending apocalypse.

Dude's gonna look pretty foolish quitting his job come Sunday.

Dude's gonna look pretty foolish quitting his job come Sunday.

How much do you want to bet, that when the end doesn't come, they'll justify it by saying that their faithfulness is what bought us some extra time? Then they'll come up with a new date to warn everyone about.

How much do you want to bet, that when the end doesn't come, they'll justify it by saying that their faithfulness is what bought us some extra time? Then they'll come up with a new date to warn everyone about.

This isn't the 1st time this guy has tried to predict the end of the world.

You should find the group on Friday and ask them for the titles to their vehicles and any pocket change they might have and will not be needing. Tell them you are normally meek and are going to inherit the earth and need some wheels.

With any luck, you can end up with all their stuff and they can wait for the rapture in lawn chairs.

Now if they end up right, I will be returning and deleting this thread. Just so you'll know when you remaining heathens are still logging on. I am figuring there will be plenty of NFL players left behind and maybe all the owners to still have NFL this year.

Whackos. Everyone knows we have another year and a half. 12/2012. Plenty of time to stock up on Spam and canned fruits.

But this is the rapture on Saturday. The end of the world is not necessarily the same time. You can have your rapture now, then in a year and a half blow the planet apart in much pain, torment and fire. Sort of like a high school romance. Just when you get used to the good people all being gone - BAM - meteor or something.

So I got to thinking about this today. I remembered a verse I had heard in church when I was a teenager, looked it up tonight.

Mark 13:32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

So here's what Im thinking. Even if these people had decoded the bible and are right about tomorrow, wouldnt God just change the date to prove them wrong?

Zhirinovsky will push a button and end us all in one silent, foul swift....beware of the Russian empire...

I just need to know if this is Easterm Standard Time, Central Standard Time... or is it Greenwich Mean Time?? Damn then and their claims without specifics!!