[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you all ready for the end of the world?

buddahj

Hugh 0ne and I sure experienced an awkward moment at 6:01 PM when we realized the world wasn't ending. I'm sure we'll laugh about it years in the future...as soon as we stop crying.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so who capitalized on all the cool stuff that was being given away by those silly Christians? And btw: why were some of them "selling" there stuff. What in the world were they gonna do with all that money?

Hugh 0ne and I sure experienced an awkward moment at 6:01 PM when we realized the world wasn't ending. I'm sure we'll laugh about it years in the future...as soon as we stop crying.

:wacko:

H1 a screamer or just lay there and sweat

so who capitalized on all the cool stuff that was being given away by those silly Christians? And btw: why were some of them "selling" there stuff. What in the world were they gonna do with all that money?

they would donate it to a church and prove to god they are worthy...and they would be saved....

on that note, thank god I didn't donate all my gold and silver...but then again that stuff is worthless in the kingdom of heaven...

We were at a graduation party and all joking about it. This one guy kept mentioning it in jest and I could see right through it. The guy seemed legitimately concerned and kept periodically looking out the window. 6:00 came and the strange thing was that it absolutely poured right at the time it struck 6 then stopped a few minutes after. I guess the end of the world was really directed at some worms that came to surface from that heavy rain. :wacko: Glad we are all still alive

:wacko:

H1 a screamer or just lay there and sweat

Let me just say that the moment was not as tender as I had envisioned it. TimC has very rough hands, and the poison ivy on his balls was rather unattractive to say the least. I think I've said too much already.

so what happened to the guy who predicted this?

It's hard to feel bad for someone whose doomsday predictions caused so much anxiety, but 89-year-old Harold Camping's recent admission that he's "flabbergasted" the world didn't end last weekend sounds somewhat pitiful.

"It has been a really tough weekend," Camping said Sunday, after emerging from his Alameda, California home for the first time to talk to a reporter from the San Francisco Chronicle. "I'm looking for answers ... But now I have nothing else to say," he said, adding that he would make a full statement today.

Linky

Cool! At least this time I have a chance to get my crap in order. I mean I didn't have time to withdraw all my money and try to buy my way into heaven. This time I will make it. Thank you for the postponement.

Daddy Rich (aka Harold Camping): The best place for money, is right here in my pocket.

Daddy Rich (aka Harold Camping): My God's doing all right by me. Why don't you come on board brother, and I'll take you nearer to God thy hee, and I'll show you everything it takes to make it with money. 'Cause it's better to have money than not having it. There is a good place in this world for money and I know where it is. It's right here in my pocket!

Camping should be broiled in a fire from all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ he made! :wacko:

Edited by rocknrobn26

Camping should be broiled in a fire from all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ he made! :wacko:

Actually....those that should be broiled in a fire from all the $$$$$ he made are the idiots that gave, and continue to give, the money to him in the first place. PT Barnum was wrong.... there are three or four born every minute. And Camping knows them all.

People Missing lately.

Perch

West Virginia

dmarc

msaint

rattsass

tbimm

sunday couch potatoes

Randall

St. Ryan

Lady.Hawke

Allah

spain

Mr. Hammock

:wacko: heaven isnt looking to good all of a sudden with that motley crew . . .

Skins?

Edited by The Holy Roller

• 9 months later...

So he wants to "sound the trumpet, and warn the people". What does he want us to do at this point? Make up for all of our poor behavior? He should have warned us a back in 2009, so we had more time.