[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you have some Chinese in you?

Avernus

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know I was wondering why any country would want to buy up any land over here...we're kinda on the way down while other countries are maybe not on the way up, but not going down as far as standards go....

of course we have been falling from a much higher point than most of the other countries....but only a fool would buy up american soil right now, are the Chinese really that foolish?...let us try to get our economy back ourselves cotdammit!

Thank God the crisis garden I ordered from all of lady hawke's links is coming along nicely . . especially the asparagus! You can never have too much asparagus in my crisis bunker while relaoding my own ammo becasue of the gubment conspiracy to deprive me of ammunition.

Thank God the crisis garden I ordered from all of lady hawke's links is coming along nicely . . especially the asparagus! You can never have too much asparagus in my crisis bunker while relaoding my own ammo becasue of the gubment conspiracy to deprive me of ammunition.

make sure you have a pot to piss in...asparagus makes me have to piss almost immediately...

Thanks goodness our economy isn't booming, as that is clearly the primary reason we don't have sovereign communist blocs throughout our country.

other than a quarter here and there...when was the last time our economy was "booming"?...

you know I was wondering why any country would want to buy up any land over here...we're kinda on the way down while other countries are maybe not on the way up, but not going down as far as standards go....

of course we have been falling from a much higher point than most of the other countries....but only a fool would buy up american soil right now, are the Chinese really that foolish?...let us try to get our economy back ourselves cotdammit!

Do we live in a free market, or not? For every willing Chinese buyer there was a willing American seller.

Edited by yo mama

Speaking of bunkers, I suppose our friend dmarc finally burrowed himself in his... and forgot to install the wireless internet. :wacko:

Speaking of bunkers, I suppose our friend dmarc finally burrowed himself in his... and forgot to install the wireless internet. :wacko:

He welched on a sky is falling bet he made with me and Wegie regarding the unemployment rate at the end of December 2010.

This reporter from the Idaho Statesman just doesn't get it either:

The China buying Idaho Conspiracy

Normally, I'd ignore the whole China-is-buying-Idaho conspiracy theory — but we have gotten a few calls about it at the Statesman.

So I guess you could say the theory is out there. In more ways than one.

As with many conspiracy theories, it begins with a kernel of truth: a Chinese national company's interest in pursuing projects in Idaho, and Idaho officials' willingness to talk to the Chinese.

Hey Avernuts, you better email him yer clickable words.

This reporter from the Idaho Statesman just doesn't get it either:

The China buying Idaho Conspiracy

Hey Avernuts, you better email him yer clickable words.

did you check them yet?....you're going off what one person said while there are multiple sources quoting the interest made in Idaho...

if you didn't check them yet, then get off my nuts and stop trying to confirm your bias. I can see why it doesn't happen because they would be fools to buy up any part of America right now imo....but it doesn't mean the interest hasn't been made....

I am open to all sides and consider why China wouldn't want to buy up Idaho, but I fear they might and it would start a chain reaction of sorts due to all the treasuries they hold...they have a vested interest in us whether it be good or bad...but you're only focused on trying to confirm whatever bias you might have and then go grade school by name calling...

have a nice day :wacko:

edit: also apparently the news of China buying some land in Idaho was out there for quite some time....what took the statesman so long to say this? :tup:

Edited by Avernus

did you check them yet?...

Yes, and they are mostly drivel and baseless speculation tied to very little fact. Including the "clickable words" linked to Corsi, a plagiarizer, conspiracy theorist and swift boat veteran for truth instigator who just had his Obama Birther book recalled by the publisher.

edit: also apparently the news of China buying some land in Idaho was out there for quite some time....what took the statesman so long to say this? :wacko:

You seriously don't know the answer to that question? A company with ties to the Chinese govt had interest in buying land in Idaho for quite some time. One of your clickable words is a link to the Statesman from December 2010 reports that fact. It's apparent the reporter from the Statesman recently blogged because the "China is going to build a nation south of Boise" nonsense has just recently gained momentum from you and the rest of the conspiracy nuts.

Edited by bushwacked

Yes, and they are mostly drivel and baseless speculation tied to very little fact. Including the "clickable words" linked to Corsi, a plagiarizer, conspiracy theorist and swift boat veteran for truth instigator who just had his Obama Birther book recalled by the publisher.

You seriously don't know the answer to that question? A company with ties to the Chinese govt had interest in buying land in Idaho for quite some time. One of your clickable words is a link to the Statesman from December 2010 reports that fact. It's apparent the reporter from the Statesman recently blogged because the "China is going to build a nation south of Boise" nonsense has just recently gained momentum from you and the rest of the conspiracy nuts.

and? I never said they were building a "nation south of Boise"...you're allowing someone's slant to pull you away from the topic about how China has eyed US property and apparently it's for sale...take the facts and separate them from the slant, or are you incapable of doing this?....

and? I never said they were building a "nation south of Boise"..

Just ask the residents of Boise, Idaho - they are about to have a 50 square mile self-contained communist Chinese city plopped right into their backyard.

also, if you click the link some of the words are clickable to back up what is being said...

Are you retarded?

:tup:

You may want to leave the desperate semantical shtick defense to others.

you're still reaching, I don't know what you're planning to accomplish here :wacko: but it's not gonna flush...you're acting as if I wrote the article, when it was just a source with several links within it...

and you're still stuck in the mode of trying to prove whatever point you're focused on that you're overlooking the point...

apparently this started sometime last year.....and it took an Idaho statesman at least 8 months to confirm that this is just a conspiracy theory?....and what exactly was the conspiracy theory?...oh...that China was building a nation in Idaho, does that negate the fact that land was up for sale and China was buying up 50 sq miles? No.

...you're acting as if I wrote the article, when it was just a source with several links within it...

:wacko:

I was waiting for someone to mention the link, but does it discredit the facts? especially when the actual article has links throughout it to support what it is saying...

and they may have found their target audience, maybe because it is the truth....?

Yer backpedal skills are on par with yer knack at semantics.

:wacko:

Yer backpedal skills are on par with yer knack at semantics.

their slant or the facts?...you're relentless for nothing...:tup:

edit: I'd like to know if you can point out the facts and separate them from the slant....can you do that?...

facts consist of us having land that is for sale and China inquiring about them....the slant is the part where they talk about having a slice of communism slapped right in the middle of America.....if you'd like me to teach you some more, just respond with your pointless rambles and wrap it up with another "Avernuts"....that always gets me...

Edited by Avernus